Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Wind SpeedW 10 mph
Barometer30.21 in (1023.9 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Clarksburg, Clarksburg Benedum Airport (KCKB)
Lat: 39.3 Lon: -80.22 Elev: 1201ft.
Today Cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. West winds around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Cold with lows in the mid 20s. West winds around 5 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds around 5 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Cold with lows in the upper 20s. Light and variable winds. Saturday Cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Night Cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the evening. Cold with lows around 30. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Through Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows around 30. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Cloudy with snow likely with a chance of rain. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE