Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer29.91 in (1013.4 mb)
Current conditions at
Martinsburg, Eastern West Virginia Regional/Shepherd Airport (KMRB)
Lat: 39.4 Lon: -77.98 Elev: 558ft.
Overnight Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the upper 20s. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Friday Partly sunny. A chance of snow showers...mainly in the morning. Blustery with highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent. Friday Night Mostly clear. Colder with lows around 8 above. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 45 mph in the evening. Wind chill values as low as 3 below. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Wind chill values as low as 3 below in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows around 16. West winds around 5 mph. Sunday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. Sunday Night Snow likely. Lows 10 to 15. Chance of snow 60 percent. Monday Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs around 20. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Cold with lows around zero. Wind chill values as low as 10 below. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 20s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows 10 to 15. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 15. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE