A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.63 Lon: -80.02 Elev: 942ft.
Today Partly sunny. A slight chance of sprinkles this afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. South winds around 10 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Not as cool with lows in the lower 30s. Southwest winds around 10 mph...becoming west after midnight. Friday Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Cooler with lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Light and variable winds. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 30. Sunday Cloudy. A chance of rain and snow in the morning...then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Sunday Night Rain likely. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with rain likely in the morning...then partly sunny with a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the evening. Colder with lows around 20. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Lows in the lower 20s. Wednesday Partly sunny. A chance of rain and snow in the morning...then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE