Severe thunderstorms possible this evening and tonight
Large hail and damaging winds may occur from eastern Montana into North Dakota. Strong storms are also possible over the southern mid-Atlantic states. Hot weather continues across the southern Plains to Arizona.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
Barometer30.01 in (1015.1 mb)
Current conditions at
Danville Regional Airport (KDAN)
Lat: 36.58 Lon: -79.33 Elev: 577ft.
Today Mostly cloudy this morning...then becoming mostly sunny. Patchy fog this morning. Highs in the mid 80s. Northeast winds around 10 mph this morning...becoming light and variable. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s. Light and variable winds. Saturday Patchy fog in the morning. Mostly sunny. Hot with highs in the lower 90s. Light and variable winds. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 70. Light and variable winds. Sunday Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms... Mainly in the afternoon. Hot with highs in the mid 90s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Hot with highs around 90. Chance of rain 40 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Through Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE