NWS Charleston, SC
Quick Forecast: 3 Miles S North Charleston SC
Last Update: 3:40 am EST Mar 3, 2015




Current Conditions
Charleston, Charleston Air Force Base
Lat: 32.89889   Lon: -80.04056   Elev: 46
Last Update on Mar 3, 2:56 am EST

 Humidity: 87 % 
 Wind Speed: NE 8 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.25" (1024.1 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 52°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Mostly Cloudy
56°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 32.87N -80.05W    Elevation: 10 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, March 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am55°54°96%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
7 G 9
9am55°54°96%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
6 G 8
12pm58°53°83%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
7 G 9
3pm62°55°78%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm64°54°70%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
5
9pm59°55°87%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
5
12am56°55°96%The weather at 12am will be Areas FogAreas FogThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
7 G 8
3am57°56°96%The weather at 3am will be Areas Dense FogAreas Dense FogThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Wednesday, March 4
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am58°55°90%The weather at 6am will be Areas Dense FogAreas Dense FogThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
10 G 13
9am63°58°84%The weather at 9am will be Areas FogAreas FogThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
13 G 18
12pm71°59°66%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
15 G 23
3pm75°59°58%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
16 G 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°59°68%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
16 G 23
9pm64°59°84%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
14 G 21
12am62°59°90%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
11 G 17
3am61°59°93%The weather at 3am will be Patchy FogPatchy FogThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
11 G 17
Thursday, March 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am59°59°100%The weather at 6am will be Patchy FogPatchy FogThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
11 G 18
9am65°58°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
13 G 20
12pm70°58°66%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
14 G 22
3pm67°54°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
15 G 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm62°48°60%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
16 G 24
9pm54°40°59%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
17 G 23
12am44°
(37°)
33°65%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
15 G 22
3am39°
(31°)
28°64%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
15 G 21
Friday, March 6


Friday Night
0%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 6:20pm
6:20pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am36°
(26°)
25°64%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
16 G 22
9am37°
(28°)
23°56%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
15 G 22
12pm44°
(38°)
23°43%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
11 G 20
3pm49°24°37%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
11 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm45°
(39°)
27°49%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
13 G 18
9pm40°
(33°)
28°62%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
11 G 17
12am39°
(33°)
28°64%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
9 G 11
3am38°
(32°)
29°70%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
8 G 11
Saturday, March 7

Saturday
30%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:42am
6:42am

Saturday Night
30%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 6:21pm
6:21pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am37°
(30°)
31°79%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
9 G 14
9am42°
(36°)
33°70%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
9 G 13
12pm48°37°65%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
8 G 10
3pm55°39°55%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm52°41°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
9 G 11
9pm47°42°83%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
7 G 10
12am45°41°86%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
6 G 7
3am44°41°89%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
6 G 8
Sunday, March 8

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:41am
6:41am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 6:22pm
6:22pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am42°
(37°)
42°100%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
8 G 10
9am47°42°83%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
6 G 8
12pm56°42°59%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
2
3pm61°45°56%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm57°50°77%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
5
9pm52°50°93%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
6 G 8
12am50°47°89%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
6
3am49°46°89%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
5
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today65°Today's maximum temperature will be 65°F70%The weather Today will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SSE
6
Tonight56°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 56°F96%The Weather Tonight will be Areas Dense FogAreas Dense Fog20%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Wednesday75°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 75°F58%The weather Wednesday will be Areas FogAreas Fog0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSW
16 G 25
Wednesday Night59°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 59°F100%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Patchy FogPatchy Fog0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SSW
11 G 17
Thursday70°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 70°F60%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the W
15 G 23
Thursday Night35°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 35°F67%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NNE
15 G 21
Friday49°Friday's maximum temperature will be 49°F37%The weather Friday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NE
11 G 18
Friday Night37°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 37°F79%The Weather Friday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NNE
8 G 11
Saturday55°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 55°F55%The weather Saturday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NNE
8 G 10
Saturday Night42°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F100%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the N
6 G 8
Sunday61°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 61°F55%The weather Sunday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the W
2
Sunday Night47°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 47°F100%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the WSW
5

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Charleston, SC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy