NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 13 Miles ENE McClellanville SC
Last Update: 12:07 am EDT Jul 7, 2015




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3117   Lon: -79.3196   Elev: 39
Last Update on Jul 7, 12:35 am EDT

 Humidity: 100 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 3 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.12" 
 Dewpoint: 72°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
72°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.15N -79.22W    Elevation: 3 ft


Today
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Weekly Forecast



Monday, July 6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3am78°74°87%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
13 G 17
Tuesday, July 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°74°96%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
13 G 16
9am79°74°83%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
13 G 17
12pm85°
(92°)
73°68%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
14 G 18
3pm83°
(88°)
73°72%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
16 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°
(88°)
74°76%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
14 G 18
9pm79°74°86%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
11 G 16
12am77°74°91%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
11 G 15
3am78°74°88%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
10 G 14
Wednesday, July 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°74°93%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
10 G 13
9am81°
(86°)
75°82%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
11 G 14
12pm86°
(94°)
75°70%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
14 G 18
3pm84°
(92°)
75°74%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
16 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°
(91°)
75°75%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
15 G 20
9pm82°
(88°)
75°79%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
14 G 17
12am81°
(86°)
75°82%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
13 G 16
3am81°
(86°)
75°82%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
11 G 15
Thursday, July 9

Thursday
20%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:15am
6:15am

Thursday Night
20%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 8:29pm
8:29pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am79°75°87%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
10 G 14
9am81°
(86°)
74°81%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
8 G 9
12pm85°
(92°)
74°71%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
3pm86°
(94°)
74°69%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
11 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°
(91°)
75°75%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
9pm81°
(86°)
75°83%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
12am78°74°88%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
13 G 15
3am77°74°90%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
11 G 14
Friday, July 10

Friday
20%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:15am
6:15am

Friday Night
20%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 8:29pm
8:29pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°74°90%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
10 G 13
9am80°74°83%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
9 G 11
12pm85°
(92°)
74°71%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
8 G 10
3pm87°
(95°)
74°67%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
9 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(92°)
75°74%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
10 G 11
9pm81°
(87°)
75°82%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
11 G 13
12am79°75°88%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
11 G 14
3am77°74°90%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 13
Saturday, July 11

Saturday
20%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:16am
6:16am

Saturday Night
20%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:29pm
8:29pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°74°90%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
8 G 10
9am80°74°82%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
7 G 8
12pm85°
(92°)
74°70%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
7 G 8
3pm87°
(96°)
74°67%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(92°)
75°74%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
7 G 9
9pm81°
(86°)
75°83%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
12am79°75°87%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
3am78°74°90%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
9 G 11
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight76°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 76°F93%The Weather Tonight will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
13 G 17
Tuesday85°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 85°F70%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SSW
16 G 21
Tuesday Night77°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 77°F87%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SSW
10 G 14
Wednesday86°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 86°F68%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSW
16 G 21
Wednesday Night79°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 79°F90%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SW
11 G 15
Thursday86°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 86°F66%The weather Thursday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SSW
11 G 15
Thursday Night76°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F91%The Weather Thursday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the SW
11 G 14
Friday87°Friday's maximum temperature will be 87°F66%The weather Friday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SSW
9 G 10
Friday Night76°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F90%The Weather Friday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SW
10 G 13
Saturday88°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 88°F65%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSW
7 G 8
Saturday Night77°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 77°F89%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
9 G 11

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy