NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 12 Miles ENE McClellanville SC
Last Update: 3:47 pm EDT Jul 25, 2014




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3114   Lon: -79.3203   Elev: 40
Last Update on Jul 25, 3:55 pm EDT

 Humidity: 100 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.03" 
 Dewpoint: 72°F 
 Visibility: 7.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Thunderstorm Light Rain
72°
 
 

Lat/Lon: 33.16N -79.25W    Elevation: 3 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, July 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm79°75°90%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
7 G 10
9pm80°
(85°)
75°85%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
6 G 8
12am79°76°92%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7 G 9
3am78°75°90%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
6 G 7
Saturday, July 26
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°74°90%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
3 G 6
9am81°
(87°)
76°86%The weather at 9am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
6 G 7
12pm85°
(94°)
76°73%The weather at 12pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
8 G 10
3pm86°
(95°)
75°72%The weather at 3pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
14 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(93°)
76°76%The weather at 6pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
16 G 21
9pm82°
(89°)
76°83%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
13 G 16
12am81°
(88°)
77°87%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
10 G 13
3am80°
(87°)
77°90%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 13
Sunday, July 27
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am80°
(87°)
77°91%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
9 G 11
9am83°
(91°)
77°83%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
11 G 15
12pm88°
(99°)
76°69%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
14 G 17
3pm89°
(100°)
76°67%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
17 G 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(99°)
76°70%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
20 G 24
9pm84°
(93°)
77°80%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
17 G 22
12am83°
(91°)
77°82%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
15 G 18
3am82°
(89°)
77°84%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
13 G 16
Monday, July 28

Monday
40%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:26am
6:26am

Monday Night
60%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:20pm
8:20pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am82°
(89°)
77°85%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
13 G 16
9am84°
(93°)
77°79%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
15 G 21
12pm90°
(101°)
76°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
20 G 28
3pm90°
(101°)
75°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
22 G 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm87°
(96°)
75°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
21 G 29
9pm83°
(89°)
75°77%The weather at 9pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
20 G 28
12am80°
(85°)
74°82%The weather at 12am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
16 G 21
3am78°73°87%The weather at 3am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
14 G 18
Tuesday, July 29

Tuesday
60%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:27am
6:27am

Tuesday Night
20%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:19pm
8:19pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°72°89%The weather at 6am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
11 G 15
9am78°71°79%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
9 G 11
12pm83°70°65%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
6 G 8
3pm84°69°61%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°70°67%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
3
9pm78°70°74%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
3
12am76°69°78%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
2
3am74°68°81%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
3
Wednesday, July 30

Wednesday
20%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:28am
6:28am

Wednesday Night
20%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:19pm
8:19pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°67°82%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
7 G 9
9am76°67°73%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
10 G 14
12pm81°67°63%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
9 G 11
3pm82°68°63%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°68°67%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
8 G 10
9pm77°68°74%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
8 G 10
12am75°68°79%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
9 G 11
3am73°68°84%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
9 G 11
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight77°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 77°F92%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WSW
6 G 7
Saturday86°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 86°F72%The weather Saturday will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSW
14 G 17
Saturday Night79°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 79°F91%The Weather Saturday Night will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
10 G 13
Sunday89°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 89°F67%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSW
17 G 22
Sunday Night81°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 81°F85%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SW
13 G 16
Monday91°Monday's maximum temperature will be 91°F60%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SW
22 G 30
Monday Night76°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F89%The Weather Monday Night will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the W
14 G 18
Tuesday84°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 84°F61%The weather Tuesday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the S
3
Tuesday Night73°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F82%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the E
3
Wednesday82°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 82°F63%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the E
9 G 11
Wednesday Night72°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F87%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the ENE
9 G 11

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy