NWS Charleston, SC
Quick Forecast: 6 Miles NE McClellanville SC
Last Update: 7:51 am EDT Jul 25, 2014




Current Conditions
Mount Pleasant Regional Airport
Lat: 32.8978   Lon: -79.7829   Elev: 13
Last Update on Jul 25, 9:35 am EDT

 Humidity: 74 % 
 Wind Speed: W 6 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.02" 
 Dewpoint: 75°F 
 Visibility: 7.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 92°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
84°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.15N -79.39W    Elevation: 16 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, July 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12pm86°
(93°)
73°65%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
8 G 11
3pm86°
(93°)
73°65%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
10 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(91°)
74°72%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
10 G 14
9pm81°
(87°)
75°82%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
8 G 10
12am78°74°88%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7 G 8
3am75°74°97%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
6
Saturday, July 26
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°73°97%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
5
9am80°74°82%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
5
12pm89°
(98°)
74°61%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
7 G 9
3pm90°
(99°)
74°60%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
10 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(95°)
75°70%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
13 G 20
9pm82°
(89°)
76°82%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
11 G 16
12am80°
(86°)
76°88%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
9 G 13
3am79°76°91%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
8 G 11
Sunday, July 27
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am78°76°94%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
8 G 10
9am83°
(91°)
76°80%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
9 G 11
12pm90°
(101°)
75°62%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
11 G 16
3pm91°
(102°)
75°60%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
15 G 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(99°)
76°68%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
16 G 25
9pm84°
(93°)
76°77%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
15 G 23
12am82°
(89°)
76°82%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
14 G 21
3am81°
(87°)
76°85%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
13 G 18
Monday, July 28

Monday
40%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:27am
6:27am

Monday Night
50%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:21pm
8:21pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am80°
(86°)
76°88%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
11 G 17
9am84°
(93°)
76°77%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
13 G 20
12pm91°
(103°)
76°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
16 G 24
3pm92°
(105°)
76°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
18 G 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(99°)
76°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
18 G 26
9pm82°
(89°)
76°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
16 G 24
12am79°75°88%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
11 G 16
3am76°74°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
8 G 11
Tuesday, July 29

Tuesday
30%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:28am
6:28am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:20pm
8:20pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°73°94%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
8 G 11
9am78°71°79%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
8 G 10
12pm84°68°59%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
6
3pm86°67°53%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°68°61%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
3
9pm78°69°74%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
2
12am74°68°82%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
2
3am72°68°87%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
3
Wednesday, July 30

Wednesday
20%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:28am
6:28am

Wednesday Night
20%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:19pm
8:19pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am71°68°90%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
6
9am76°68°76%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
8 G 10
12pm84°68°59%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
9 G 13
3pm85°67°55%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
10 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°68°63%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
9 G 13
9pm78°68°71%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
8 G 11
12am75°69°82%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
8 G 10
3am72°69°90%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
8 G 10
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today89°Today's maximum temperature will be 89°F63%The weather Today will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SW
10 G 14
Tonight74°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 74°F97%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WSW
6
Saturday90°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 90°F60%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSW
10 G 14
Saturday Night78°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 78°F94%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
8 G 11
Sunday92°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 92°F60%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SW
15 G 22
Sunday Night80°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 80°F88%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SW
13 G 18
Monday92°Monday's maximum temperature will be 92°F60%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the WSW
18 G 28
Monday Night74°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F94%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the W
8 G 11
Tuesday86°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 86°F53%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the NNE
3
Tuesday Night71°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F90%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the E
3
Wednesday85°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 85°F55%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the E
10 G 14
Wednesday Night72°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F90%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the E
8 G 10

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Charleston, SC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy