NWS Charleston, SC
Quick Forecast: 7 Miles NE McClellanville SC
Last Update: 7:02 pm EST Feb 1, 2015




Current Conditions
Mount Pleasant Regional-Faison Field
Lat: 32.898   Lon: -79.783   Elev: 13
Last Update on Feb 1, 8:55 pm EST

 Humidity: 94 % 
 Wind Speed: S 9 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.02" 
 Dewpoint: 57°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
59°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.17N -79.39W    Elevation: 7 ft


Today
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Weekly Forecast



Sunday, February 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm58°52°80%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
9 G 11
12am59°55°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
17 G 26
3am59°56°90%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
23 G 33
Monday, February 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am59°55°87%The weather at 6am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
24 G 34
9am61°54°78%The weather at 9am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
26 G 38
12pm58°48°69%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
25 G 36
3pm56°37°49%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
26 G 37
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°32°48%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
21 G 30
9pm45°
(38°)
27°49%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
15 G 22
12am37°
(29°)
24°59%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
13 G 18
3am34°
(27°)
21°58%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
9 G 13
Tuesday, February 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am30°
(22°)
18°60%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
8 G 10
9am36°
(29°)
18°47%The weather at 9am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
12pm46°18°32%The weather at 12pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
9 G 13
3pm49°21°33%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
7 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm44°23°43%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
3
9pm39°26°59%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
1
12am37°27°67%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
2
3am36°29°75%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
2
Wednesday, February 4

Wednesday
0%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:12am
7:12am

Wednesday Night
30%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:51pm
5:51pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am36°30°79%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
1
9am43°34°70%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
6
12pm54°38°54%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
6
3pm57°41°55%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm55°44°66%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
3
9pm51°44°77%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
3
12am48°44°86%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
5
3am46°43°89%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
5
Thursday, February 5

Thursday
30%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 7:11am
7:11am

Thursday Night
30%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 5:52pm
5:52pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am45°42°89%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
6
9am49°42°77%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
9 G 11
12pm53°42°66%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
11 G 17
3pm54°41°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
14 G 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm50°39°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
16 G 25
9pm46°
(39°)
36°68%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
16 G 25
12am43°
(35°)
33°67%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
17 G 25
3am40°
(31°)
30°67%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
18 G 28
Friday, February 6

Friday
20%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 7:10am
7:10am

Friday Night
20%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 5:53pm
5:53pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am37°
(27°)
28°70%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
20 G 29
9am34°
(23°)
28°78%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
20 G 29
12pm35°
(24°)
29°78%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
18 G 28
3pm43°
(35°)
29°57%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
16 G 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm41°
(33°)
30°65%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
14 G 21
9pm37°
(29°)
29°72%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
13 G 18
12am34°
(25°)
29°82%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
13 G 18
3am33°
(24°)
28°82%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
11 G 17
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight56°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 56°F90%The Weather Tonight will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SSW
23 G 33
Monday63°Monday's maximum temperature will be 63°F46%The weather Monday will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms90%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the WNW
26 G 37
Monday Night30°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 30°F61%The Weather Monday Night will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
9 G 13
Tuesday49°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 49°F30%The weather Tuesday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the E
7 G 9
Tuesday Night30°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 30°F79%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the ENE
2
Wednesday57°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 57°F51%The weather Wednesday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NNE
5
Wednesday Night45°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 45°F93%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the N
5
Thursday54°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 54°F61%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the NNE
14 G 22
Thursday Night36°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 36°F70%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NNE
18 G 28
Friday43°Friday's maximum temperature will be 43°F57%The weather Friday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the N
16 G 25
Friday Night29°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 29°F88%The Weather Friday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the N
11 G 17

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Charleston, SC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy