NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 11 Miles NE McClellanville SC
Last Update: 6:07 pm EDT Sep 23, 2014




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3114   Lon: -79.3203   Elev: 40
Last Update on Sep 23, 8:15 pm EDT

 Humidity: 100 % 
 Wind Speed: N 13 G 17 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.18" 
 Dewpoint: 59°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Light Rain
59°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.18N -79.3W    Elevation: 7 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, September 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm65°60°85%The weather at 9pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
20 G 24
12am66°60°82%The weather at 12am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
22 G 26
3am66°60°81%The weather at 3am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
22 G 26
Wednesday, September 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°61°85%The weather at 6am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
21 G 24
9am69°59°77%The weather at 9am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
18 G 23
12pm74°61°65%The weather at 12pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
14 G 16
3pm75°62°63%The weather at 3pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
11 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°63°67%The weather at 6pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
10 G 13
9pm71°63°77%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
9 G 11
12am68°63°83%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
8 G 9
3am66°63°91%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
8 G 9
Thursday, September 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am65°63°94%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
8 G 9
9am68°66°94%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
8 G 9
12pm75°69°81%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
8 G 9
3pm78°69°75%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°69°78%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
8 G 9
9pm73°69°89%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
6 G 7
12am71°68°90%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
7 G 8
3am70°68°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Friday, September 26

Friday
30%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 7:07am
7:07am

Friday Night
30%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 7:10pm
7:10pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°69°94%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
11 G 14
9am71°67°85%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
13 G 15
12pm75°67°77%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
14 G 16
3pm76°68°75%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm74°68°81%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
11 G 14
9pm70°68°92%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
10 G 13
12am69°67°94%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
10 G 13
3am68°66°96%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
11 G 14
Saturday, September 27

Saturday
30%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 7:08am
7:08am

Saturday Night
30%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 7:09pm
7:09pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°66°99%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
14 G 16
9am69°66°90%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
15 G 18
12pm76°67°73%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
15 G 18
3pm78°68°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
15 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm76°68°76%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
11 G 14
9pm72°67°86%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
10 G 13
12am71°67°88%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
9 G 11
3am70°67°90%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
10 G 13
Sunday, September 28

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:08am
7:08am

Sunday Night
0%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 7:07pm
7:07pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°66°94%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
13 G 15
9am70°66°86%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
14 G 16
12pm78°67°68%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
13 G 15
3pm80°67°66%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°68°72%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
10 G 13
9pm72°67°85%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
9 G 11
12am70°67°90%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
7 G 8
3am68°66°94%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
6 G 7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight65°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 65°F85%The Weather Tonight will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NNE
22 G 26
Wednesday76°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 76°F63%The weather Wednesday will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms70%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the N
11 G 14
Wednesday Night65°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F94%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms60%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the N
8 G 9
Thursday78°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 78°F75%The weather Thursday will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the NE
8 G 9
Thursday Night70°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F94%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Friday76°Friday's maximum temperature will be 76°F75%The weather Friday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NE
14 G 16
Friday Night66°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F99%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NE
11 G 14
Saturday78°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 78°F70%The weather Saturday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the ENE
15 G 18
Saturday Night67°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F94%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NE
10 G 13
Sunday80°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 80°F66%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the E
10 G 13
Sunday Night66°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F99%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NNE
6 G 7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy