NWS Charleston, SC
Quick Forecast: 7 Miles NNE McClellanville SC
Last Update: 7:02 am EDT Sep 18, 2014




Current Conditions
Mount Pleasant Regional Airport
Lat: 32.8978   Lon: -79.7829   Elev: 13
Last Update on Sep 18, 7:35 am EDT

 Humidity: 100 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 29.92" 
 Dewpoint: 70°F 
 Visibility: 5.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fog/Mist
70°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.17N -79.41W    Elevation: 20 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, September 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am71°68°90%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
2
12pm80°68°67%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
3
3pm81°68°65%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm78°67°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
5
9pm73°67°81%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
6
12am72°67°84%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
6
3am70°67°90%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
7 G 9
Friday, September 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°66°90%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
9 G 11
9am72°66°81%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
11 G 16
12pm80°66°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
14 G 21
3pm81°66°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
15 G 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm78°66°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
14 G 22
9pm73°66°79%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
14 G 21
12am71°67°87%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
13 G 20
3am70°67°90%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
13 G 20
Saturday, September 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°67°97%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
13 G 20
9am71°67°87%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
13 G 20
12pm79°66°64%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
14 G 21
3pm80°66°62%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
14 G 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°67°71%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
14 G 22
9pm73°67°81%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
13 G 18
12am71°67°87%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
11 G 16
3am69°67°93%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
10 G 14
Sunday, September 21

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:04am
7:04am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 7:17pm
7:17pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°67°100%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
9 G 11
9am70°67°90%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
9 G 11
12pm80°67°65%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
8 G 10
3pm82°68°63%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm79°68°69%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
7 G 9
9pm73°67°81%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 9
12am70°67°90%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7 G 9
3am68°66°93%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
7 G 9
Monday, September 22

Monday
20%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:05am
7:05am

Monday Night
20%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:16pm
7:16pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°66°97%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
6
9am71°66°84%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
6
12pm81°67°63%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
6
3pm84°67°57%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°67°65%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
7 G 8
9pm74°67°79%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
7 G 9
12am71°67°87%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
7 G 9
3am68°67°97%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
7 G 9
Tuesday, September 23

Tuesday
30%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:06am
7:06am

Tuesday Night
30%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:15pm
7:15pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°67°100%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
9 G 11
9am70°66°87%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
10 G 15
12pm78°66°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
13 G 20
3pm79°66°64%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
13 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°66°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
13 G 18
9pm72°66°81%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
11 G 16
12am70°64°81%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
9 G 11
3am68°63°84%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
10 G 13
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today82°Today's maximum temperature will be 82°F63%The weather Today will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the NE
3
Tonight68°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 68°F90%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the ENE
7 G 9
Friday81°Friday's maximum temperature will be 81°F60%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the E
15 G 23
Friday Night68°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F97%The Weather Friday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the ENE
13 G 20
Saturday80°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 80°F62%The weather Saturday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the ENE
14 G 22
Saturday Night66°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F100%The Weather Saturday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NNE
10 G 14
Sunday82°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 82°F63%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NE
8 G 10
Sunday Night67°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F97%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the WSW
7 G 9
Monday84°Monday's maximum temperature will be 84°F57%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SW
6
Monday Night67°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F100%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
7 G 9
Tuesday79°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 79°F64%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the ENE
13 G 20
Tuesday Night67°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F87%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NE
10 G 13

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Charleston, SC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy