NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 7 Miles SW Georgetown SC
Last Update: 4:23 am EDT Sep 19, 2014




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3114   Lon: -79.3203   Elev: 40
Last Update on Sep 19, 5:55 am EDT

 Humidity: 94 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.03" 
 Dewpoint: 70°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Thunderstorm Light Drizzle in Vicinity
72°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.28N -79.37W    Elevation: 26 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, September 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°66°88%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
8 G 9
9am72°66°82%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
11 G 14
12pm79°66°66%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
15 G 18
3pm80°66°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
16 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm78°66°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
15 G 18
9pm72°65°79%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
13 G 15
12am70°65°84%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
13 G 15
3am69°65°88%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
11 G 14
Saturday, September 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°65°91%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
11 G 14
9am70°66°87%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
14 G 17
12pm76°67°73%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
15 G 20
3pm78°68°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
15 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°68°73%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
13 G 17
9pm72°68°85%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
11 G 15
12am70°68°93%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
9 G 13
3am68°67°97%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
9 G 11
Sunday, September 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°67°96%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
9 G 11
9am71°66°85%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
8 G 10
12pm80°66°62%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
6 G 8
3pm83°65°55%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°64°57%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
5
9pm74°64°70%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
5
12am71°65°79%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
6 G 8
3am69°65°86%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
7 G 8
Monday, September 22

Monday
20%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:05am
7:05am

Monday Night
20%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:16pm
7:16pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°64°87%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
7 G 8
9am72°65°78%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
6 G 8
12pm81°66°60%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
5
3pm83°67°58%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°68°64%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
5
9pm74°68°81%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
6
12am71°67°89%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
3am69°67°95%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
8 G 10
Tuesday, September 23

Tuesday
20%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:05am
7:05am

Tuesday Night
20%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:15pm
7:15pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°66°95%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
9 G 13
9am70°65°84%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
11 G 15
12pm78°65°65%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
13 G 17
3pm79°65°62%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
14 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°65°67%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
11 G 16
9pm71°64°78%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
11 G 15
12am69°63°81%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
11 G 15
3am67°62°84%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
13 G 17
Wednesday, September 24

Wednesday
20%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:06am
7:06am

Wednesday Night
20%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:13pm
7:13pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°62°86%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
14 G 18
9am69°63°81%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
15 G 20
12pm75°63°65%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
16 G 21
3pm76°63°62%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
15 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm74°62°66%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
14 G 17
9pm70°62°76%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
13 G 16
12am68°62°82%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
13 G 16
3am66°62°86%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
13 G 16
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today81°Today's maximum temperature will be 81°F63%The weather Today will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the E
16 G 20
Tonight67°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 67°F91%The Weather Tonight will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the ENE
11 G 14
Saturday80°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 80°F70%The weather Saturday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the ENE
15 G 18
Saturday Night67°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F97%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the N
9 G 11
Sunday85°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 85°F54%The weather Sunday will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc Showers20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NW
5
Sunday Night68°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F87%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the WSW
7 G 8
Monday85°Monday's maximum temperature will be 85°F58%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the N
5
Monday Night67°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F95%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the NNE
8 G 10
Tuesday80°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 80°F62%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the NE
14 G 17
Tuesday Night66°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F86%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NE
13 G 17
Wednesday77°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 77°F62%The weather Wednesday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NE
15 G 20
Wednesday Night65°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F87%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NE
13 G 16

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy