NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 7 Miles ENE Jamestown SC
Last Update: 8:07 pm EDT Jul 22, 2014




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3114   Lon: -79.3203   Elev: 40
Last Update on Jul 22, 9:55 pm EDT

 Humidity: 100 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.11" 
 Dewpoint: 75°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
75°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.32N -79.58W    Elevation: 26 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, July 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12am77°74°89%The weather at 12am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
2
3am76°74°92%The weather at 3am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
1
Wednesday, July 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°74°97%The weather at 6am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
1
9am77°74°90%The weather at 9am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
3 G 5
12pm86°
(94°)
74°69%The weather at 12pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
6 G 8
3pm90°
(99°)
74°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
9 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(92°)
74°71%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
9 G 13
9pm79°74°85%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
9 G 13
12am76°74°93%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
8 G 10
3am75°74°98%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 9
Thursday, July 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°74°98%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
7 G 9
9am80°74°83%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
9 G 11
12pm90°
(99°)
74°59%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
13 G 16
3pm93°
(103°)
74°53%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
14 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(93°)
74°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
13 G 16
9pm78°74°87%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
10 G 13
12am76°74°94%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
8 G 10
3am75°74°97%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
6 G 8
Friday, July 25

Friday
40%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:25am
6:25am

Friday Night
40%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 8:24pm
8:24pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°74°98%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
6 G 8
9am79°74°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
6 G 7
12pm89°
(97°)
74°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
8 G 9
3pm90°
(99°)
74°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(94°)
74°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
9pm80°
(85°)
74°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
12am77°74°91%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
7 G 8
3am74°74°99%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
6 G 7
Saturday, July 26

Saturday
30%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:26am
6:26am

Saturday Night
20%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:23pm
8:23pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°73°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
5
9am79°73°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
6 G 7
12pm88°
(96°)
73°60%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
8 G 9
3pm90°
(98°)
73°56%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(94°)
73°65%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
11 G 14
9pm80°73°81%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
12am77°74°90%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
3am74°73°97%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
8 G 9
Sunday, July 27

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:27am
6:27am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:23pm
8:23pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°73°100%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
7 G 8
9am79°73°81%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
8 G 9
12pm89°
(97°)
73°59%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
10 G 13
3pm91°
(100°)
74°58%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(95°)
74°67%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
14 G 16
9pm81°
(86°)
74°81%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
12am77°73°87%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
11 G 14
3am75°73°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 13
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight74°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 74°F97%The Weather Tonight will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the ESE
1
Wednesday91°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 91°F60%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the S
9 G 13
Wednesday Night74°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F99%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SW
7 G 9
Thursday95°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 95°F52%The weather Thursday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SW
14 G 18
Thursday Night74°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F98%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the WSW
6 G 8
Friday90°Friday's maximum temperature will be 90°F59%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SW
9 G 11
Friday Night73°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F100%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SW
6 G 7
Saturday90°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 90°F56%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SW
10 G 13
Saturday Night73°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F100%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
8 G 9
Sunday91°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 91°F57%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Sunday Night74°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F96%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SW
10 G 13

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy