NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 4 Miles SW Georgetown SC
Last Update: 2:53 am EDT Jul 4, 2015




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3117   Lon: -79.3196   Elev: 39
Last Update on Jul 4, 2:55 am EDT

 Humidity: 94 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 7 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.03" 
 Dewpoint: 73°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Light Rain
75°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.33N -79.36W    Elevation: 23 ft


Today
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Weekly Forecast



Saturday, July 4
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°73°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
11 G 14
9am78°72°82%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
11 G 14
12pm86°69°57%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
11 G 14
3pm90°
(95°)
70°52%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(92°)
71°61%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
13 G 15
9pm80°72°78%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
11 G 15
12am77°72°86%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
10 G 11
3am75°72°90%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 9
Sunday, July 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°72°93%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
5
9am77°71°81%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
5
12pm86°70°59%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
8 G 11
3pm88°70°56%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
10 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(90°)
71°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
10 G 13
9pm79°72°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
12am76°72°88%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
8 G 10
3am76°73°90%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
7 G 9
Monday, July 6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°73°94%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
6 G 8
9am79°73°82%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
6
12pm87°
(95°)
73°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
6 G 7
3pm88°
(96°)
73°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
7 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(92°)
73°70%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
9 G 10
9pm79°73°85%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
9 G 10
12am76°73°93%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
8 G 9
3am73°73°98%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 8
Tuesday, July 7

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:14am
6:14am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:30pm
8:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°73°99%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
6
9am79°72°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
6
12pm87°
(94°)
72°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
7 G 8
3pm88°
(96°)
73°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(92°)
74°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
10 G 11
9pm80°74°81%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
12am76°74°94%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
3am74°73°98%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
9 G 10
Wednesday, July 8

Wednesday
30%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:14am
6:14am

Wednesday Night
30%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:30pm
8:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°73°100%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
7 G 9
9am79°73°82%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
7 G 9
12pm88°
(96°)
74°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
8 G 10
3pm89°
(98°)
74°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm87°
(95°)
74°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
11 G 14
9pm80°
(85°)
74°82%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
11 G 14
12am77°74°92%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
11 G 14
3am75°74°96%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 13
Thursday, July 9

Thursday
30%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:15am
6:15am

Thursday Night
30%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 8:30pm
8:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°73°99%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
9 G 11
9am79°73°82%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
8 G 10
12pm88°
(96°)
74°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
8 G 10
3pm90°
(99°)
74°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
9 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm87°
(96°)
75°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
9 G 10
9pm81°
(86°)
75°82%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
9 G 10
12am77°74°93%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
8 G 9
3am75°74°96%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 8
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today90°Today's maximum temperature will be 90°F52%The weather Today will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the W
13 G 15
Tonight72°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 72°F93%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
7 G 9
Sunday88°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 88°F55%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the S
10 G 14
Sunday Night74°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F97%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
7 G 9
Monday88°Monday's maximum temperature will be 88°F63%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SSW
7 G 9
Monday Night74°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F100%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SW
7 G 8
Tuesday88°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 88°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SSW
8 G 10
Tuesday Night72°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F100%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SW
9 G 10
Wednesday89°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 89°F61%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Wednesday Night73°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F99%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SW
10 G 13
Thursday90°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 90°F60%The weather Thursday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SW
9 G 10
Thursday Night74°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F100%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the SW
7 G 8

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy