NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 8 Miles W Georgetown SC
Last Update: 10:23 pm EDT May 29, 2015




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3117   Lon: -79.3196   Elev: 39
Last Update on May 29, 10:35 pm EDT

 Humidity: 100 % 
 Wind Speed: E 3 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.21" 
 Dewpoint: 72°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
72°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.38N -79.44W    Elevation: 20 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, May 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12am73°68°87%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
2
3am71°68°89%The weather at 3am will be Patchy FogPatchy FogThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
1
Saturday, May 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°66°100%The weather at 6am will be Patchy FogPatchy FogThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
2
9am73°68°83%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
5
12pm84°68°60%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
9 G 14
3pm84°67°55%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
13 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°66°58%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
10 G 16
9pm76°66°71%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
7 G 11
12am70°66°86%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
3
3am68°65°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
3
Sunday, May 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°66°95%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
2
9am75°67°78%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
3
12pm84°66°54%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
3
3pm86°66°51%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
9 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°66°56%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
10 G 15
9pm76°67°74%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
7 G 10
12am71°68°90%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
5
3am69°68°94%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
5 G 6
Monday, June 1

Monday
20%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:09am
6:09am

Monday Night
20%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:22pm
8:22pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°68°94%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
2 G 3
9am78°69°74%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
5
12pm87°67°52%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
7 G 9
3pm88°67°51%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°68°56%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
9 G 11
9pm78°68°72%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
9 G 10
12am72°68°88%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
7 G 8
3am69°68°96%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
5
Tuesday, June 2

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:09am
6:09am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:22pm
8:22pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°68°98%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
2
9am76°68°76%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
3
12pm84°68°59%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
6 G 7
3pm85°69°58%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°69°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
9 G 11
9pm76°69°79%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
9 G 10
12am70°68°92%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
7 G 8
3am69°67°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
6
Wednesday, June 3

Wednesday
40%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:09am
6:09am

Wednesday Night
40%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:23pm
8:23pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°66°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
6 G 7
9am74°66°76%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
7 G 8
12pm83°68°60%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
7 G 8
3pm83°68°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
7 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°68°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
9 G 11
9pm76°68°77%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
9 G 10
12am70°68°90%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
6 G 7
3am68°67°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
5
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight66°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 66°F100%The Weather Tonight will be Patchy FogPatchy Fog0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the E
1
Saturday85°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 85°F55%The weather Saturday will be Patchy FogPatchy Fog20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the ESE
13 G 18
Saturday Night67°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F95%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SE
3
Sunday86°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 86°F51%The weather Sunday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SE
9 G 14
Sunday Night69°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F94%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the S
5 G 6
Monday88°Monday's maximum temperature will be 88°F50%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the S
9 G 11
Monday Night68°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F100%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SSW
5
Tuesday86°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 86°F58%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the E
8 G 10
Tuesday Night67°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F97%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the E
6
Wednesday83°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 83°F60%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NNE
7 G 9
Wednesday Night67°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F98%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the E
5

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy