NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Pawleys Island SC
Last Update: 10:42 am EDT Jun 30, 2015




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3117   Lon: -79.3196   Elev: 39
Last Update on Jun 30, 12:55 pm EDT

 Humidity: 62 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 6 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.02" 
 Dewpoint: 73°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 96°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
88°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.38N -79.22W    Elevation: 23 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, June 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm91°68°47%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
14 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°69°55%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
17 G 22
9pm88°
(93°)
70°56%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
16 G 21
12am81°71°72%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
10 G 14
3am78°72°80%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 9
Wednesday, July 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°72°88%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
8 G 10
9am80°
(85°)
72°76%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
9 G 13
12pm88°
(94°)
71°58%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
10 G 14
3pm90°
(96°)
71°54%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
11 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(94°)
72°60%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
14 G 17
9pm82°
(88°)
73°73%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
14 G 18
12am79°73°81%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
13 G 17
3am78°72°84%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
11 G 14
Thursday, July 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°72°87%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
8 G 10
9am81°
(86°)
72°74%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
8 G 10
12pm88°
(95°)
72°59%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
10 G 14
3pm89°
(96°)
72°58%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
14 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(92°)
72°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
15 G 18
9pm80°73°80%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
14 G 18
12am78°73°84%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
11 G 15
3am77°73°88%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
10 G 14
Friday, July 3

Friday
40%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:11am
6:11am

Friday Night
30%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 8:30pm
8:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°73°92%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
10 G 13
9am80°73°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
10 G 14
12pm87°
(94°)
73°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
13 G 16
3pm88°
(96°)
73°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
13 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(92°)
73°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
13 G 16
9pm81°
(86°)
73°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
11 G 15
12am79°73°83%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
10 G 13
3am78°73°85%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
9 G 11
Saturday, July 4

Saturday
20%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:12am
6:12am

Saturday Night
20%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:30pm
8:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°73°88%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
8 G 10
9am82°
(87°)
73°76%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
8 G 10
12pm90°
(98°)
73°58%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
10 G 14
3pm91°
(100°)
73°55%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
11 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(96°)
73°62%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
11 G 14
9pm82°
(88°)
74°75%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
12am80°74°80%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
9 G 11
3am78°73°84%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
8 G 10
Sunday, July 5

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:12am
6:12am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:30pm
8:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am78°73°87%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
7 G 9
9am82°
(88°)
73°73%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
7 G 9
12pm89°
(97°)
72°57%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
8 G 11
3pm91°
(98°)
72°55%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
9 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(95°)
73°62%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
9pm82°
(88°)
73°74%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
9 G 13
12am79°73°82%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
8 G 11
3am78°73°86%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
8 G 10
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today92°Today's maximum temperature will be 92°F45%The weather Today will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SSW
14 G 17
Tonight75°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 75°F88%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
7 G 9
Wednesday90°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 90°F54%The weather Wednesday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SW
11 G 15
Wednesday Night76°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F87%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SW
11 G 14
Thursday89°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 89°F57%The weather Thursday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SSW
14 G 17
Thursday Night75°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 75°F92%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the WSW
10 G 14
Friday88°Friday's maximum temperature will be 88°F60%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SW
13 G 17
Friday Night77°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 77°F88%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SW
9 G 11
Saturday91°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 91°F55%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SW
11 G 15
Saturday Night77°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 77°F87%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
8 G 10
Sunday91°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 91°F54%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SW
9 G 13
Sunday Night77°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 77°F89%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
8 G 10

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy