NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Pawleys Island SC
Last Update: 6:03 am EDT Jul 25, 2014




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3114   Lon: -79.3203   Elev: 40
Last Update on Jul 25, 6:35 am EDT

 Humidity: 100 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 29.98" 
 Dewpoint: 72°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
72°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.37N -79.17W    Elevation: 3 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, July 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am80°74°81%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
6 G 7
12pm86°
(95°)
74°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
5 G 6
3pm86°
(95°)
75°69%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(92°)
75°74%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
9pm82°
(89°)
75°78%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
7 G 9
12am80°
(85°)
74°81%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
6 G 7
3am78°74°86%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
5 G 6
Saturday, July 26
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°74°90%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
3 G 5
9am80°
(85°)
75°84%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
5
12pm84°
(91°)
74°73%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
10 G 16
3pm85°
(92°)
74°70%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
14 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(92°)
75°73%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
14 G 21
9pm82°
(89°)
75°80%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
13 G 17
12am81°
(87°)
75°83%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
11 G 13
3am81°
(86°)
75°84%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 11
Sunday, July 27
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am80°
(85°)
75°85%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
10 G 11
9am83°
(91°)
75°77%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
10 G 16
12pm87°
(96°)
75°67%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
13 G 20
3pm88°
(98°)
75°65%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
15 G 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm87°
(97°)
76°69%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
17 G 26
9pm84°
(93°)
76°77%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
20 G 26
12am83°
(91°)
76°81%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
20 G 26
3am82°
(89°)
76°82%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
18 G 25
Monday, July 28

Monday
40%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:26am
6:26am

Monday Night
40%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:20pm
8:20pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am81°
(88°)
76°83%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
17 G 23
9am82°
(89°)
75°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
15 G 20
12pm87°
(97°)
75°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
17 G 23
3pm88°
(98°)
75°66%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
18 G 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(96°)
76°70%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
17 G 23
9pm82°
(89°)
75°80%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
15 G 20
12am78°74°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
11 G 16
3am76°73°90%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
10 G 13
Tuesday, July 29

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:26am
6:26am

Tuesday Night
30%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:20pm
8:20pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°72°89%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
9 G 11
9am79°71°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
8 G 10
12pm84°70°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
6 G 8
3pm84°69°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°70°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
5
9pm78°70°75%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
3
12am75°69°82%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
3
3am73°68°85%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
3
Wednesday, July 30

Wednesday
20%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:27am
6:27am

Wednesday Night
20%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:19pm
8:19pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°68°85%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
5
9am76°67°74%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
5
12pm82°67°61%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
6 G 8
3pm84°67°58%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°68°63%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
6 G 8
9pm77°68°74%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
6
12am75°68°78%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
5
3am74°67°81%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
6
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today87°Today's maximum temperature will be 87°F67%The weather Today will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the S
6 G 7
Tonight77°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 77°F90%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
5 G 6
Saturday85°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 85°F70%The weather Saturday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSW
14 G 21
Saturday Night80°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 80°F85%The Weather Saturday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
10 G 11
Sunday89°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 89°F65%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SW
15 G 23
Sunday Night81°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 81°F83%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SW
18 G 25
Monday89°Monday's maximum temperature will be 89°F66%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SW
18 G 24
Monday Night75°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 75°F90%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the W
10 G 13
Tuesday85°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 85°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SW
5
Tuesday Night71°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F85%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SE
3
Wednesday84°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 84°F58%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the E
6 G 8
Wednesday Night71°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F84%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the E
6

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy