NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Georgetown SC
Last Update: 10:22 am EDT Apr 18, 2014




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3114   Lon: -79.3203   Elev: 40
Last Update on Apr 18, 11:55 am EDT

 Humidity: 64 % 
 Wind Speed: NE 15 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.30" 
 Dewpoint: 50°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Mostly Cloudy
63°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.39N -79.3W    Elevation: 20 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, April 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm65°52°62%The weather at 3pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
16 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm64°53°67%The weather at 6pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
16 G 23
9pm60°54°79%The weather at 9pm will be RainRainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
14 G 20
12am58°54°88%The weather at 12am will be RainRainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
13 G 17
3am57°55°94%The weather at 3am will be RainRainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
11 G 16
Saturday, April 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am56°56°99%The weather at 6am will be RainRainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
13 G 17
9am57°56°96%The weather at 9am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
11 G 14
12pm63°58°84%The weather at 12pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
13 G 15
3pm63°58°85%The weather at 3pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
14 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm60°57°90%The weather at 6pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
16 G 20
9pm56°55°97%The weather at 9pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
18 G 22
12am54°54°98%The weather at 12am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
21 G 25
3am54°52°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
22 G 26
Sunday, April 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am53°52°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
22 G 26
9am54°52°91%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
21 G 25
12pm62°52°71%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
21 G 25
3pm66°52°61%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
20 G 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm65°52°63%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
17 G 21
9pm59°51°74%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
16 G 18
12am56°51°84%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
16 G 18
3am53°50°91%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
15 G 18
Monday, April 21


Monday Night
0%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:52pm
7:52pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am51°50°97%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
15 G 17
9am57°50°78%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
14 G 16
12pm68°50°52%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
13 G 15
3pm73°51°46%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°52°52%The weather at 6pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
11 G 14
9pm63°52°68%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 8
12am57°52°83%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
2
3am53°51°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
1
Tuesday, April 22

Tuesday
20%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:40am
6:40am

Tuesday Night
20%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:52pm
7:52pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am52°51°97%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
2
9am60°53°77%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
7 G 8
12pm75°55°50%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
11 G 14
3pm77°56°49%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
15 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm74°57°56%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
17 G 21
9pm67°57°71%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
13 G 15
12am62°57°85%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
9 G 11
3am58°56°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
14 G 16
Wednesday, April 23

Wednesday
20%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:39am
6:39am

Wednesday Night
0%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:53pm
7:53pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am55°55°98%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
11 G 14
9am60°54°79%The weather at 9am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
15 G 18
12pm73°52°49%The weather at 12pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
16 G 20
3pm76°52°43%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°52°48%The weather at 6pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
14 G 16
9pm64°52°64%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
8 G 9
12am59°51°75%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
5
3am55°50°83%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today66°Today's maximum temperature will be 66°F62%The weather Today will be Rain LikelyRain Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the NE
16 G 21
Tonight55°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 55°F99%The Weather Tonight will be RainRain100%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the ENE
11 G 16
Saturday63°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 63°F83%The weather Saturday will be RainRain80%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NE
14 G 17
Saturday Night52°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 52°F98%The Weather Saturday Night will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NNE
22 G 26
Sunday66°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 66°F60%The weather Sunday will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NNE
20 G 23
Sunday Night51°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 51°F97%The Weather Sunday Night will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc Rain20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the N
15 G 18
Monday73°Monday's maximum temperature will be 73°F46%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the ESE
14 G 16
Monday Night52°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 52°F97%The Weather Monday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the WSW
1
Tuesday77°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 77°F48%The weather Tuesday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny20%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SSW
15 G 18
Tuesday Night55°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 55°F98%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear20%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the WNW
14 G 16
Wednesday76°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 76°F43%The weather Wednesday will be SunnySunny20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the ESE
13 G 15
Wednesday Night53°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 53°F90%The Weather Wednesday Night will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the W
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy