NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Georgetown SC
Last Update: 10:22 pm EDT Aug 19, 2014




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3114   Lon: -79.3203   Elev: 40
Last Update on Aug 20, 12:35 am EDT

 Humidity: 94 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 5 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.91" 
 Dewpoint: 75°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 78°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
77°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.39N -79.3W    Elevation: 20 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, August 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3am79°75°88%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
5
Wednesday, August 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am78°75°91%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
6 G 8
9am81°
(87°)
74°78%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
7 G 8
12pm91°
(102°)
74°55%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
6 G 7
3pm93°
(105°)
74°52%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm90°
(101°)
75°60%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
2
9pm83°
(92°)
75°74%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
1
12am80°
(87°)
75°82%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
3
3am79°75°90%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
5
Thursday, August 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°75°97%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
3
9am82°
(88°)
74°77%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
2
12pm91°
(104°)
74°53%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
2
3pm93°
(104°)
74°53%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm90°
(98°)
75°64%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
5
9pm83°
(91°)
75°77%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
6 G 7
12am81°75°83%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
7 G 8
3am79°74°85%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
7 G 8
Friday, August 22

Friday
20%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:44am
6:44am

Friday Night
20%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 7:57pm
7:57pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am78°73°87%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
5
9am81°73°78%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
5
12pm91°
(100°)
74°58%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
5
3pm92°
(102°)
74°57%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm87°
(96°)
75°67%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
7 G 8
9pm82°
(88°)
74°78%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
6 G 7
12am79°74°86%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
3
3am76°73°91%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
2
Saturday, August 23

Saturday
30%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:44am
6:44am

Saturday Night
30%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 7:55pm
7:55pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°73°95%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
5
9am80°74°82%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
6 G 7
12pm89°
(99°)
75°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
3pm90°
(101°)
75°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(95°)
76°72%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
9 G 11
9pm80°
(86°)
75°84%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
8 G 9
12am77°74°90%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
7 G 8
3am74°73°98%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
6 G 7
Sunday, August 24

Sunday
30%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:45am
6:45am

Sunday Night
30%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 7:54pm
7:54pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°72°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
6 G 7
9am76°73°91%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
7 G 8
12pm84°
(91°)
74°72%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
9 G 11
3pm85°
(93°)
74°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°
(88°)
74°76%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
9 G 11
9pm78°73°85%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
8 G 9
12am76°72°90%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
7 G 8
3am73°72°97%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
5
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight74°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 74°F97%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the W
5
Wednesday94°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 94°F51%The weather Wednesday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the W
3
Wednesday Night76°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F87%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SSW
5
Thursday94°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 94°F56%The weather Thursday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SSE
3
Thursday Night76°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F95%The Weather Thursday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the SSW
7 G 8
Friday92°Friday's maximum temperature will be 92°F61%The weather Friday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SSW
5
Friday Night75°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 75°F100%The Weather Friday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SSW
2
Saturday90°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 90°F70%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the ENE
9 G 11
Saturday Night72°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F100%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the E
6 G 7
Sunday85°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 85°F66%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the ESE
10 G 13
Sunday Night72°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F100%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the ESE
5

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy