NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 5 Miles N Georgetown SC
Last Update: 7:23 pm EDT Jun 2, 2015




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3117   Lon: -79.3196   Elev: 39
Last Update on Jun 2, 7:55 pm EDT

 Humidity: 89 % 
 Wind Speed: S 3 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.96" 
 Dewpoint: 73°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 78°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
77°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.43N -79.29W    Elevation: 20 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, June 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm75°67°74%The weather at 9pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
5
12am72°67°84%The weather at 12am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
3
3am70°67°92%The weather at 3am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
3
Wednesday, June 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°68°99%The weather at 6am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
3
9am72°69°88%The weather at 9am will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
5 G 7
12pm78°69°72%The weather at 12pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
6 G 8
3pm79°69°72%The weather at 3pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm76°68°77%The weather at 6pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
3 G 5
9pm74°68°81%The weather at 9pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
2 G 3
12am72°68°86%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
1 G 2
3am70°67°90%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
2
Thursday, June 4
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°67°90%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
2 G 3
9am74°68°81%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
3
12pm80°68°67%The weather at 12pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
3
3pm81°68°65%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm79°68°67%The weather at 6pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
5 G 6
9pm76°68°77%The weather at 9pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
5
12am72°68°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
3
3am71°67°88%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
2
Friday, June 5

Friday
40%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:08am
6:08am

Friday Night
40%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 8:23pm
8:23pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°67°89%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
5
9am74°68°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
5
12pm79°68°68%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
6 G 8
3pm80°68°65%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm79°68°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
3
9pm75°68°79%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
2
12am70°66°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
1
3am69°66°91%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
2
Saturday, June 6

Saturday
40%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:07am
6:07am

Saturday Night
40%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:24pm
8:24pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°66°94%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
2
9am74°67°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
5
12pm82°67°61%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
5
3pm83°68°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°69°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
5
9pm77°69°77%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
5
12am72°68°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
3
3am70°67°90%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
3
Sunday, June 7

Sunday
40%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:07am
6:07am

Sunday Night
40%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:24pm
8:24pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°67°92%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
5
9am75°68°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
7 G 9
12pm82°68°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
8 G 10
3pm83°69°64%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°70°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
6 G 8
9pm77°70°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
5
12am72°69°88%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
5
3am70°68°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight68°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 68°F99%The Weather Tonight will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the S
3
Wednesday79°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 79°F71%The weather Wednesday will be TstmsTstms80%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSE
6 G 7
Wednesday Night70°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F90%The Weather Wednesday Night will be TstmsTstms80%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the E
2
Thursday81°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 81°F65%The weather Thursday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the E
5
Thursday Night70°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F89%The Weather Thursday Night will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the N
2
Friday80°Friday's maximum temperature will be 80°F65%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NNE
6
Friday Night68°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F94%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NNE
2
Saturday83°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 83°F60%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the ENE
6
Saturday Night69°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F93%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the ENE
3
Sunday83°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 83°F62%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the E
8 G 10
Sunday Night70°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F95%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the S
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy