NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 9 Miles NNW Pawley's Island SC
Last Update: 7:23 am EDT Jun 3, 2015




Current Conditions
Georgetown County Airport
Lat: 33.3117   Lon: -79.3196   Elev: 39
Last Update on Jun 3, 7:55 am EDT

 Humidity: 100 % 
 Wind Speed: E 5 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.98" 
 Dewpoint: 68°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Light Drizzle
68°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.54N -79.2W    Elevation: 20 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, June 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am73°67°82%The weather at 9am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
5
12pm79°67°67%The weather at 12pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
7 G 8
3pm78°67°69%The weather at 3pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm75°67°74%The weather at 6pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
5
9pm73°65°76%The weather at 9pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
2
12am69°64°84%The weather at 12am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
2
3am66°63°88%The weather at 3am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
3
Thursday, June 4
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°63°88%The weather at 6am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
5
9am72°68°88%The weather at 9am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
3
12pm79°68°69%The weather at 12pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
3
3pm80°68°65%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
3 G 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°68°67%The weather at 6pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
6
9pm75°68°78%The weather at 9pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
5 G 6
12am71°68°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
3
3am69°67°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
2
Friday, June 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°67°92%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
5
9am72°68°86%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
5
12pm78°67°69%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
6 G 7
3pm81°67°62%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°68°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
3
9pm74°68°79%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
2
12am70°66°88%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
2
3am68°66°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
2
Saturday, June 6

Saturday
40%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:07am
6:07am

Saturday Night
40%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:24pm
8:24pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°66°97%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
3
9am72°67°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
5
12pm80°67°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
5
3pm83°68°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°69°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
5
9pm76°69°77%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
5
12am72°68°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
3
3am69°67°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
3
Sunday, June 7

Sunday
40%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:07am
6:07am

Sunday Night
40%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:24pm
8:24pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°67°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
5
9am74°68°79%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
7 G 9
12pm82°68°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
8 G 10
3pm83°69°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°70°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
6 G 8
9pm76°70°79%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
5
12am73°69°88%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
5
3am70°68°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
3
Monday, June 8

Monday
40%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:06am
6:06am

Monday Night
40%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:25pm
8:25pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°68°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
2
9am76°69°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
3
12pm85°70°60%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
6
3pm85°
(90°)
71°62%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°
(87°)
72°71%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
9pm78°72°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
9 G 13
12am74°71°91%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
10 G 14
3am72°70°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 14
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today79°Today's maximum temperature will be 79°F66%The weather Today will be TstmsTstms90%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SE
6 G 7
Tonight66°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 66°F88%The Weather Tonight will be TstmsTstms80%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the N
3
Thursday80°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 80°F65%The weather Thursday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the E
3 G 5
Thursday Night69°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F92%The Weather Thursday Night will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the N
2
Friday81°Friday's maximum temperature will be 81°F62%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NNE
6
Friday Night67°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F97%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NE
2
Saturday83°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 83°F61%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the ENE
6
Saturday Night68°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F95%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the ENE
3
Sunday83°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 83°F63%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the E
8 G 10
Sunday Night69°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F97%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the S
3
Monday86°Monday's maximum temperature will be 86°F60%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SSW
8 G 10
Monday Night71°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F99%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SW
10 G 14

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy