NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 9 Miles W Murrells Inlet SC
Last Update: 6:12 am EST Feb 28, 2015




Current Conditions
Myrtle Beach Air Force Base
Lat: 33.68333   Lon: -78.93333   Elev: 26
Last Update on Feb 28, 8:45 am EST

 Humidity: 75 % 
 Wind Speed: NE 14 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.67" 
 Dewpoint: 28°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 27°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
36°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.56N -79.22W    Elevation: 20 ft


Today
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Weekly Forecast



Saturday, February 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am37°
(28°)
27°66%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
13 G 14
12pm44°
(37°)
26°50%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
13 G 15
3pm46°
(40°)
26°46%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
11 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm43°
(37°)
27°54%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
11 G 14
9pm39°
(32°)
28°64%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
11 G 14
12am37°
(29°)
29°71%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
13 G 14
3am36°
(28°)
30°77%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
11 G 13
Sunday, March 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am35°
(28°)
31°82%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
10 G 11
9am36°
(29°)
34°92%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
8 G 9
12pm45°37°75%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
6 G 7
3pm49°39°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°39°60%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
3
9pm47°40°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
3
12am46°42°83%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
3
3am47°42°82%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
3
Monday, March 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am47°42°81%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
5
9am50°45°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
6 G 7
12pm58°47°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
7 G 8
3pm62°49°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm57°49°75%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
3
9pm52°49°89%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
3
12am50°47°89%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
6 G 7
3am48°44°87%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
7 G 8
Tuesday, March 3

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:44am
6:44am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 6:14pm
6:14pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am48°43°90%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
8 G 9
9am51°44°76%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
8 G 9
12pm55°46°73%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
8 G 9
3pm57°49°75%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm55°52°87%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
8 G 9
9pm55°54°96%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
8 G 9
12am55°55°99%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
9 G 11
3am56°55°99%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Wednesday, March 4

Wednesday
20%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:43am
6:43am

Wednesday Night
40%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 6:15pm
6:15pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am56°56°100%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
10 G 13
9am57°57°100%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
11 G 14
12pm63°58°84%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
3pm69°59°71%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm66°60°79%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
14 G 16
9pm62°59°90%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
12am58°57°96%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
11 G 14
3am56°54°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
9 G 11
Thursday, March 5

Thursday
50%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:42am
6:42am

Thursday Night
50%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 6:16pm
6:16pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am54°51°91%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
8 G 9
9am53°49°86%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
8 G 9
12pm56°47°72%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
8 G 9
3pm58°46°64%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm54°44°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
10 G 13
9pm49°40°73%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
11 G 14
12am44°
(37°)
36°76%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
13 G 15
3am40°
(32°)
33°74%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
15 G 18
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today47°Today's maximum temperature will be 47°F46%The weather Today will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the NE
11 G 14
Tonight34°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 34°F82%The Weather Tonight will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc Rain20%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NE
11 G 13
Sunday49°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 49°F60%The weather Sunday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NE
5
Sunday Night42°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F84%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the W
3
Monday62°Monday's maximum temperature will be 62°F61%The weather Monday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the NW
6 G 7
Monday Night48°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 48°F90%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the ENE
7 G 8
Tuesday58°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 58°F71%The weather Tuesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SE
8 G 9
Tuesday Night54°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 54°F100%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Wednesday73°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 73°F71%The weather Wednesday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSW
14 G 16
Wednesday Night50°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 50°F97%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SW
9 G 11
Thursday59°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 59°F64%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the NW
9 G 11
Thursday Night33°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 33°F76%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the N
15 G 18

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy