NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 3 Miles NW Surfside Beach SC
Last Update: 8:21 am EST Jan 28, 2015




Current Conditions
Myrtle Beach Air Force Base
Lat: 33.68333   Lon: -78.93333   Elev: 26
Last Update on Jan 28, 10:45 am EST

 Humidity: 45 % 
 Wind Speed: N 15 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.27" 
 Dewpoint: 18°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 28°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
37°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.63N -79.02W    Elevation: 23 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, January 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12pm42°
(36°)
18°37%The weather at 12pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
13 G 18
3pm47°19°32%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
10 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm39°17°40%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
6 G 10
9pm32°17°53%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
3 G 8
12am29°17°61%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
1 G 8
3am28°17°64%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
0 G 7
Thursday, January 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am26°17°69%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
0 G 7
9am37°22°55%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
2
12pm48°26°42%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
3pm51°31°47%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm46°37°69%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
7 G 8
9pm44°40°84%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
12am46°40°82%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
9 G 11
3am45°40°81%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
9 G 11
Friday, January 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am44°
(38°)
39°82%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
9 G 11
9am46°37°68%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
10 G 13
12pm51°34°53%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
14 G 16
3pm53°32°44%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm46°29°51%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
10 G 13
9pm40°
(33°)
26°57%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
10 G 13
12am37°
(29°)
22°53%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
11 G 14
3am35°
(26°)
19°53%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
11 G 14
Saturday, January 31

Saturday
0%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 7:14am
7:14am

Saturday Night
0%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 5:45pm
5:45pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am31°
(23°)
18°60%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
9am36°
(30°)
19°49%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
12pm43°20°39%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
6 G 7
3pm46°22°39%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm41°25°53%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
3
9pm36°26°67%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
3
12am35°27°72%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
3
3am35°28°75%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
3
Sunday, February 1

Sunday
40%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:13am
7:13am

Sunday Night
70%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 5:46pm
5:46pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am35°
(30°)
30°84%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
5
9am45°35°68%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
6 G 7
12pm54°41°61%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
8 G 9
3pm55°45°69%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°47°87%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
8 G 9
9pm49°48°94%The weather at 9pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
9 G 11
12am50°47°89%The weather at 12am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
11 G 14
3am49°46°90%The weather at 3am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
11 G 14
Monday, February 2

Monday
70%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:13am
7:13am

Monday Night
40%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:47pm
5:47pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am46°46°99%The weather at 6am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
11 G 14
9am52°45°76%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
11 G 14
12pm59°42°53%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
13 G 15
3pm60°39°44%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm54°35°48%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
11 G 14
9pm45°
(40°)
31°57%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
11 G 14
12am40°
(34°)
28°61%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
10 G 13
3am37°
(30°)
26°63%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
10 G 13
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today47°Today's maximum temperature will be 47°F32%The weather Today will be SunnySunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the N
10 G 15
Tonight26°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 26°F69%The Weather Tonight will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NE
0 G 7
Thursday51°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 51°F42%The weather Thursday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the S
7 G 8
Thursday Night44°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 44°F84%The Weather Thursday Night will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc Showers20%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the W
9 G 11
Friday53°Friday's maximum temperature will be 53°F44%The weather Friday will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc Showers20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the WNW
13 G 15
Friday Night31°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 31°F60%The Weather Friday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the N
11 G 14
Saturday46°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 46°F38%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NNE
5
Saturday Night35°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 35°F84%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the E
3
Sunday55°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 55°F60%The weather Sunday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SE
8 G 9
Sunday Night46°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 46°F99%The Weather Sunday Night will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
11 G 14
Monday61°Monday's maximum temperature will be 61°F44%The weather Monday will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the W
13 G 15
Monday Night33°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 33°F70%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
10 G 13

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy