NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 3 Miles NNE Surfside Beach SC
Last Update: 3:41 pm EST Dec 18, 2014




Current Conditions
Myrtle Beach Air Force Base
Lat: 33.68333   Lon: -78.93333   Elev: 26
Last Update on Dec 18, 3:45 pm EST

 Humidity: 47 % 
 Wind Speed: SE 8 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.10" 
 Dewpoint: 34°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 52°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
54°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.65N -78.96W    Elevation: 23 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, December 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm48°33°56%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
6 G 7
9pm45°34°65%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
6 G 7
12am42°33°69%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
6 G 7
3am40°31°70%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
6 G 7
Friday, December 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am39°31°73%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
5
9am46°35°66%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
6 G 8
12pm56°36°46%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
7 G 9
3pm57°35°44%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
6 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°36°57%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
5 G 7
9pm46°35°65%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
5 G 8
12am47°35°63%The weather at 12am will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
7 G 10
3am46°35°65%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
8 G 13
Saturday, December 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am45°
(40°)
36°71%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
9 G 13
9am47°38°73%The weather at 9am will be RainRainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
9 G 13
12pm50°41°72%The weather at 12pm will be RainRainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
8 G 11
3pm51°43°73%The weather at 3pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
8 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°43°79%The weather at 6pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
8 G 11
9pm47°42°81%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
8 G 11
12am46°41°82%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
8 G 11
3am45°
(40°)
39°80%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
9 G 13
Sunday, December 21

Sunday
30%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:16am
7:16am

Sunday Night
40%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 5:11pm
5:11pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am43°
(38°)
37°79%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
9 G 14
9am48°41°78%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
9 G 14
12pm52°44°72%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
8 G 9
3pm54°45°71%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°46°81%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
9pm49°46°89%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
12am48°46°91%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
7 G 8
3am48°45°89%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
7 G 8
Monday, December 22

Monday
60%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:16am
7:16am

Monday Night
60%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:12pm
5:12pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am47°44°91%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
7 G 8
9am50°45°83%The weather at 9am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
12pm55°46°73%The weather at 12pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
6 G 7
3pm56°48°73%The weather at 3pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm53°48°84%The weather at 6pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
3
9pm50°48°93%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
3
12am49°48°95%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
2
3am49°47°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
2
Tuesday, December 23

Tuesday
30%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:17am
7:17am

Tuesday Night
50%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:12pm
5:12pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am48°46°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
2
9am52°47°82%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
3
12pm58°48°68%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
3
3pm60°49°67%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm57°51°80%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
9pm53°51°93%The weather at 9pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 8
12am52°52°100%The weather at 12am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
9 G 11
3am51°51°100%The weather at 3am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
11 G 14
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight36°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 36°F73%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the N
6 G 7
Friday58°Friday's maximum temperature will be 58°F43%The weather Friday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NNE
6 G 9
Friday Night45°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 45°F71%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NE
8 G 13
Saturday51°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 51°F72%The weather Saturday will be RainRain80%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NNE
8 G 11
Saturday Night43°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 43°F82%The Weather Saturday Night will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NNE
9 G 13
Sunday55°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 55°F70%The weather Sunday will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NE
8 G 9
Sunday Night46°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 46°F91%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NE
7 G 8
Monday57°Monday's maximum temperature will be 57°F72%The weather Monday will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the WNW
5
Monday Night46°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 46°F95%The Weather Monday Night will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
2
Tuesday62°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 62°F66%The weather Tuesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the ESE
5
Tuesday Night49°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 49°F100%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SSW
11 G 14

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy