NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Myrtle Beach International Airport SC
Last Update: 3:06 pm EST Nov 20, 2014




Current Conditions
Myrtle Beach International Airport
Lat: 33.69   Lon: -78.93   Elev: 25.919
Last Update on Nov 20, 3:45 pm EST

 Humidity: 30 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 15 G 20 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.11" 
 Dewpoint: 30°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
63°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.67N -78.93W    Elevation: 20 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, November 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm54°35°49%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
9 G 13
9pm51°36°57%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
8 G 11
12am47°35°62%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
9 G 11
3am43°
(37°)
34°71%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
9 G 11
Friday, November 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am37°
(32°)
33°83%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
7 G 9
9am47°31°55%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
8 G 10
12pm53°30°41%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
10 G 13
3pm53°30°40%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
10 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°30°49%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
8 G 10
9pm44°30°58%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
12am41°
(36°)
31°66%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
8 G 9
3am37°
(31°)
31°79%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
8 G 9
Saturday, November 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am36°
(30°)
33°87%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
8 G 9
9am44°
(39°)
35°69%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
8 G 10
12pm56°37°49%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
9 G 11
3pm59°41°51%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
9 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm55°46°70%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
8 G 10
9pm54°48°81%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
8 G 9
12am53°48°83%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
7 G 8
3am54°49°85%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
7 G 8
Sunday, November 23

Sunday
80%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:54am
6:54am

Sunday Night
80%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 5:10pm
5:10pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am55°51°88%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
7 G 8
9am57°56°98%The weather at 9am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
11 G 14
12pm66°59°80%The weather at 12pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
18 G 22
3pm69°63°80%The weather at 3pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
21 G 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm67°64°89%The weather at 6pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
20 G 23
9pm66°66°100%The weather at 9pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
17 G 21
12am65°65°100%The weather at 12am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
15 G 18
3am65°65°100%The weather at 3am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Monday, November 24

Monday
60%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:55am
6:55am

Monday Night
40%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:09pm
5:09pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am65°65°100%The weather at 6am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
13 G 15
9am67°67°99%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
14 G 16
12pm72°68°86%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
14 G 16
3pm74°68°82%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm66°66°100%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
9pm62°62°100%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
12am60°60°100%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
11 G 14
3am58°58°100%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
11 G 14
Tuesday, November 25

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:56am
6:56am

Tuesday Night
30%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:09pm
5:09pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am57°56°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
10 G 13
9am59°58°95%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
11 G 14
12pm65°55°71%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
13 G 15
3pm66°52°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm59°49°71%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
10 G 13
9pm54°47°78%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
10 G 13
12am52°45°79%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
9 G 11
3am50°43°76%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
8 G 9
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight37°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 37°F83%The Weather Tonight will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NW
9 G 11
Friday57°Friday's maximum temperature will be 57°F39%The weather Friday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NNE
10 G 11
Friday Night36°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 36°F87%The Weather Friday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NE
8 G 9
Saturday60°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 60°F46%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the E
9 G 10
Saturday Night51°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 51°F88%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the ESE
7 G 8
Sunday70°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 70°F77%The weather Sunday will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms80%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSE
21 G 25
Sunday Night64°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 64°F100%The Weather Sunday Night will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms80%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Monday75°Monday's maximum temperature will be 75°F81%The weather Monday will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Monday Night55°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 55°F100%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SW
11 G 14
Tuesday67°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 67°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the W
13 G 15
Tuesday Night47°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 47°F80%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NW
8 G 9

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy