NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 7 Miles SE Hemingway SC
Last Update: 10:06 am EDT Oct 31, 2014




Current Conditions
Conway-Horry County Airport
Lat: 33.8285   Lon: -79.1222   Elev: 35
Last Update on Oct 31, 10:15 am EDT

 Humidity: 77 % 
 Wind Speed: NE 7 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.92" 
 Dewpoint: 50°F 
 Visibility: 7.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
57°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.69N -79.37W    Elevation: 46 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, October 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12pm65°45°48%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
9 G 11
3pm68°45°44%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm63°45°51%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
3
9pm55°45°69%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
1
12am52°46°81%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
3
3am50°45°84%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
7 G 8
Saturday, November 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am48°43°82%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
10 G 13
9am48°40°76%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
14 G 18
12pm51°39°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
16 G 23
3pm51°38°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
18 G 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°37°63%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
17 G 24
9pm45°
(38°)
36°70%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
15 G 23
12am43°
(36°)
34°71%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
13 G 20
3am40°
(33°)
32°74%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
10 G 15
Sunday, November 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am38°
(32°)
32°79%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
8 G 14
9am39°
(32°)
31°74%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
10 G 14
12pm49°31°50%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
11 G 15
3pm55°31°41%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
11 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm53°33°46%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
10 G 14
9pm45°
(40°)
32°61%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
8 G 10
12am42°30°60%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
6 G 8
3am41°27°58%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
5
Monday, November 3


Monday Night
0%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:24pm
5:24pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am39°27°61%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
5
9am43°30°59%The weather at 9am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
7
12pm57°29°35%The weather at 12pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
9 G 10
3pm63°29°27%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
9 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm59°33°37%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
7
9pm50°37°60%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
1
12am47°37°69%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
0
3am44°36°74%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
1
Tuesday, November 4

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:38am
6:38am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:24pm
5:24pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am43°37°80%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
1
9am49°39°70%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
5
12pm66°41°41%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
9 G 10
3pm71°43°35%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
10 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm67°44°44%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
8
9pm59°47°64%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
3
12am57°49°75%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
3
3am55°50°81%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
3
Wednesday, November 5

Wednesday
0%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:39am
6:39am

Wednesday Night
20%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:23pm
5:23pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am54°50°84%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
3
9am58°52°79%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
6
12pm70°56°61%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
8 G 9
3pm74°56°54%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
9 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°57°63%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
8
9pm64°58°81%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
3
12am62°57°84%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
3
3am60°56°86%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
2
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today69°Today's maximum temperature will be 69°F44%The weather Today will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the NNE
8 G 9
Tonight46°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 46°F84%The Weather Tonight will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WSW
7 G 8
Saturday51°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 51°F60%The weather Saturday will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the W
18 G 24
Saturday Night35°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 35°F79%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NW
10 G 15
Sunday57°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 57°F41%The weather Sunday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the WNW
11 G 15
Sunday Night36°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 36°F62%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the N
5
Monday66°Monday's maximum temperature will be 66°F27%The weather Monday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the E
9 G 10
Monday Night42°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F80%The Weather Monday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the E
1
Tuesday74°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 74°F35%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SE
10 G 11
Tuesday Night50°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 50°F84%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the ENE
3
Wednesday77°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 77°F54%The weather Wednesday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSE
9 G 10
Wednesday Night54°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 54°F88%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the WNW
2

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy