NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Myrtle Beach International Airport SC
Last Update: 10:37 am EDT Jul 1, 2015




Current Conditions
Myrtle Beach Air Force Base
Lat: 33.68333   Lon: -78.93333   Elev: 26
Last Update on Jul 1, 12:45 pm EDT

 Humidity: 62 % 
 Wind Speed: W 9 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.02" 
 Dewpoint: 70°F 
 Visibility: 7.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 88°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Partly Cloudy
84°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.67N -78.93W    Elevation: 20 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, July 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm90°
(97°)
71°54%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(95°)
72°60%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
11 G 15
9pm83°
(88°)
73°72%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
10 G 11
12am80°
(85°)
73°77%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
9 G 10
3am78°72°83%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
8 G 9
Thursday, July 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°71°88%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
9 G 10
9am80°71°74%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
10 G 13
12pm88°
(94°)
71°56%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
11 G 14
3pm88°
(94°)
71°58%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(89°)
72°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
16 G 20
9pm80°72°75%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
17 G 21
12am79°72°78%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
16 G 20
3am78°71°78%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
15 G 18
Friday, July 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°71°83%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
14 G 16
9am79°72°77%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
14 G 16
12pm87°
(94°)
73°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
15 G 18
3pm88°
(97°)
74°62%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
17 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(92°)
74°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
18 G 22
9pm83°
(89°)
73°73%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
17 G 21
12am80°73°81%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
14 G 17
3am79°73°83%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
11 G 14
Saturday, July 4

Saturday
30%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:10am
6:10am

Saturday Night
20%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:30pm
8:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am78°73°86%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
11 G 13
9am82°
(87°)
73°76%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
11 G 14
12pm88°
(96°)
73°61%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
13 G 16
3pm89°
(97°)
73°60%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(93°)
74°68%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
10 G 13
9pm81°
(87°)
74°79%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
9 G 11
12am79°74°83%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
9 G 11
3am78°73°85%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
9 G 11
Sunday, July 5

Sunday
30%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:10am
6:10am

Sunday Night
30%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:30pm
8:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°73°90%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
8 G 9
9am81°
(86°)
73°77%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
8 G 10
12pm88°
(96°)
73°60%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
10 G 13
3pm89°
(97°)
73°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
11 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(94°)
74°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
9 G 11
9pm82°
(88°)
74°78%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
9 G 10
12am80°74°82%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
9 G 10
3am78°74°86%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
8 G 10
Monday, July 6

Monday
30%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:11am
6:11am

Monday Night
30%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:30pm
8:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°74°91%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
8 G 9
9am82°
(87°)
74°77%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
8 G 10
12pm88°
(96°)
73°61%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
10 G 13
3pm88°
(96°)
73°62%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
11 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(94°)
74°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
9pm82°
(88°)
74°76%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
12am79°74°84%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
10 G 13
3am78°74°86%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 13
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today90°Today's maximum temperature will be 90°F54%The weather Today will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SW
10 G 13
Tonight75°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 75°F88%The Weather Tonight will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WSW
8 G 9
Thursday89°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 89°F56%The weather Thursday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SW
14 G 16
Thursday Night76°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F83%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the SW
15 G 18
Friday89°Friday's maximum temperature will be 89°F60%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SW
17 G 21
Friday Night78°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 78°F86%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the WSW
11 G 14
Saturday89°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 89°F59%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the WSW
13 G 15
Saturday Night76°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F90%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the WSW
9 G 11
Sunday89°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 89°F59%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the WSW
11 G 14
Sunday Night76°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F91%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SW
8 G 10
Monday88°Monday's maximum temperature will be 88°F61%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SW
11 G 14
Monday Night76°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F91%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SW
10 G 13

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy