NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 2 Miles NE Myrtle Beach SC
Last Update: 12:13 pm EDT Sep 19, 2014




Current Conditions
Myrtle Beach International Airport
Lat: 33.69   Lon: -78.93   Elev: 25.919
Last Update on Sep 19, 12:45 pm EDT

 Humidity: 62 % 
 Wind Speed: NE 13 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.11" 
 Dewpoint: 66°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 83°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Mostly Cloudy
81°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.71N -78.87W    Elevation: 23 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, September 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm81°67°62%The weather at 3pm will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
16 G 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm79°67°66%The weather at 6pm will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
15 G 22
9pm75°67°77%The weather at 9pm will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
13 G 20
12am72°67°83%The weather at 12am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
13 G 18
3am70°67°89%The weather at 3am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
13 G 18
Saturday, September 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°66°95%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
13 G 18
9am71°66°86%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
14 G 16
12pm77°67°71%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
14 G 16
3pm78°68°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
13 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°68°73%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
11 G 15
9pm74°68°81%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
10 G 14
12am71°68°88%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
3am69°67°95%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
Sunday, September 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°67°94%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
10 G 14
9am71°66°84%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
9 G 13
12pm80°66°63%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
8 G 9
3pm82°65°58%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°65°60%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
5
9pm75°65°71%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
5
12am72°65°78%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
6 G 8
3am71°65°82%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
7 G 9
Monday, September 22

Monday
20%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:03am
7:03am

Monday Night
20%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:14pm
7:14pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°64°83%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
7 G 9
9am73°65°76%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
7 G 9
12pm80°66°62%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
6 G 8
3pm82°67°62%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°67°66%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
2
9pm74°67°79%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
2
12am71°67°87%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
6 G 8
3am69°66°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Tuesday, September 23

Tuesday
20%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:03am
7:03am

Tuesday Night
20%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:13pm
7:13pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°65°90%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
10 G 14
9am71°64°80%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
11 G 15
12pm77°64°64%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
13 G 16
3pm78°64°62%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
13 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm76°64°66%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
11 G 14
9pm71°63°76%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
10 G 14
12am69°62°79%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
11 G 16
3am67°61°82%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
14 G 17
Wednesday, September 24

Wednesday
0%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:04am
7:04am

Wednesday Night
0%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:11pm
7:11pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°61°84%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
15 G 18
9am68°61°78%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
15 G 20
12pm75°62°64%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
16 G 21
3pm76°62°62%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
15 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm74°61°64%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
14 G 18
9pm70°61°73%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
14 G 17
12am68°61°78%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
14 G 18
3am67°61°81%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
15 G 20
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today81°Today's maximum temperature will be 81°F62%The weather Today will be Isolated ShowersIsolated Showers20%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the E
16 G 22
Tonight68°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 68°F95%The Weather Tonight will be Isolated ShowersIsolated Showers20%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the ENE
13 G 18
Saturday79°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 79°F70%The weather Saturday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the ENE
13 G 17
Saturday Night68°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F95%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NNE
10 G 13
Sunday83°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 83°F57%The weather Sunday will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc Showers20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NW
6
Sunday Night69°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F83%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the WSW
7 G 9
Monday83°Monday's maximum temperature will be 83°F62%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the N
5
Monday Night67°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F92%The Weather Monday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear20%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Tuesday78°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 78°F62%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the NE
13 G 16
Tuesday Night65°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F84%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NE
14 G 17
Wednesday77°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 77°F62%The weather Wednesday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NE
15 G 20
Wednesday Night65°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F82%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NE
15 G 20

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy