NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Forestbrook SC
Last Update: 11:50 am EDT Jul 22, 2014




Current Conditions
Myrtle Beach International Airport
Lat: 33.69   Lon: -78.93   Elev: 25.919
Last Update on Jul 22, 12:55 pm EDT

 Humidity: 74 % 
 Wind Speed: SE 6 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.11" 
 Dewpoint: 75°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 92°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Showers in Vicinity
84°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.72N -78.98W    Elevation: 23 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, July 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm81°
(87°)
75°80%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
8 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°
(88°)
75°79%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
9 G 13
9pm80°
(85°)
74°83%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
9 G 14
12am78°74°88%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
7 G 11
3am75°74°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
5 G 9
Wednesday, July 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°74°99%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
3 G 7
9am80°74°82%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
5
12pm88°74°73%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
3pm88°
(95°)
75°70%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(93°)
74°71%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
11 G 14
9pm82°74°81%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
12am79°73°81%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
8 G 9
3am77°73°89%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 8
Thursday, July 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°74°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
8 G 9
9am82°
(88°)
75°82%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
10 G 13
12pm91°
(102°)
76°61%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
13 G 15
3pm92°
(103°)
76°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(99°)
76°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
11 G 14
9pm83°
(91°)
75°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
9 G 11
12am79°75°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
8 G 9
3am76°74°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
6 G 7
Friday, July 25

Friday
40%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:22am
6:22am

Friday Night
40%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 8:22pm
8:22pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°74°94%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
5
9am80°73°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
5
12pm88°
(96°)
74°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
7 G 8
3pm87°
(95°)
74°65%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(92°)
75°73%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
9pm80°
(85°)
75°83%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
12am77°74°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7 G 8
3am74°73°96%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 8
Saturday, July 26

Saturday
30%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:23am
6:23am

Saturday Night
30%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:22pm
8:22pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°73°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
5
9am79°73°84%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
6 G 7
12pm87°
(95°)
73°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
8 G 9
3pm87°
(96°)
74°64%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(92°)
74°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
9pm81°74°80%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
12am78°74°87%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
3am75°73°95%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
9 G 11
Sunday, July 27

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:23am
6:23am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:21pm
8:21pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°73°99%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
9 G 11
9am79°73°82%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
9 G 11
12pm88°
(96°)
74°64%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
11 G 14
3pm88°
(97°)
74°64%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(93°)
74°70%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
14 G 16
9pm81°
(86°)
74°79%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
12am78°73°84%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
11 G 14
3am75°73°91%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 13
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today84°Today's maximum temperature will be 84°F78%The weather Today will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SSE
8 G 11
Tonight74°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 74°F99%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SSW
5 G 9
Wednesday88°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 88°F70%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the S
10 G 13
Wednesday Night76°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F95%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SW
7 G 8
Thursday92°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 92°F59%The weather Thursday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SW
14 G 16
Thursday Night75°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 75°F95%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the SW
6 G 7
Friday88°Friday's maximum temperature will be 88°F63%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SSW
8 G 9
Friday Night73°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F100%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SW
7 G 8
Saturday88°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 88°F63%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSW
10 G 13
Saturday Night73°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F99%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
9 G 11
Sunday88°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 88°F63%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Sunday Night74°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F96%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SW
10 G 13

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy