NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 5 Miles SW Conway SC
Last Update: 3:27 pm EDT May 29, 2015




Current Conditions
Conway Horry County Airport
Lat: 33.829   Lon: -79.122   Elev: 33
Last Update on May 29, 6:15 pm EDT

 Humidity: 58 % 
 Wind Speed: S 7 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.17" 
 Dewpoint: 64°F 
 Visibility: 7.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 83°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
81°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.78N -79.14W    Elevation: 49 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, May 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm75°67°76%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
6
12am71°67°88%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
3
3am68°66°95%The weather at 3am will be Patchy FogPatchy FogThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
2
Saturday, May 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°66°95%The weather at 6am will be Patchy FogPatchy FogThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
3
9am75°67°78%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
5
12pm83°68°60%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
9 G 14
3pm84°66°55%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
13 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°66°57%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
13 G 18
9pm76°66°71%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
8 G 11
12am70°66°84%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
5
3am67°65°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
3
Sunday, May 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°66°97%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
2
9am74°66°77%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
2
12pm84°65°52%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
5
3pm85°65°51%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
10 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°66°57%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
11 G 17
9pm77°67°72%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
8 G 13
12am72°68°86%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
6 G 8
3am70°67°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
6 G 7
Monday, June 1

Monday
30%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:07am
6:07am

Monday Night
30%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:21pm
8:21pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°67°94%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
3
9am78°68°71%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
5
12pm88°66°50%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
7 G 9
3pm88°66°49%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°67°55%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
10 G 11
9pm77°67°72%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
9 G 11
12am71°68°88%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
7 G 8
3am69°68°95%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
5
Tuesday, June 2

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:07am
6:07am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:22pm
8:22pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°68°100%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
3
9am74°68°79%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
3
12pm84°67°58%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
7 G 8
3pm84°68°57%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
9 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°68°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
9 G 11
9pm76°68°77%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
9 G 11
12am70°67°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
7 G 8
3am68°66°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
6 G 7
Wednesday, June 3

Wednesday
40%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:07am
6:07am

Wednesday Night
40%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:23pm
8:23pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°66°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
7 G 8
9am73°66°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
7 G 9
12pm81°66°61%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
7 G 8
3pm82°67°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°67°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
7 G 9
9pm75°67°78%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
7 G 9
12am70°67°89%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
6 G 7
3am68°66°94%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
5
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight66°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 66°F97%The Weather Tonight will be Patchy FogPatchy Fog0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the ESE
2
Saturday84°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 84°F55%The weather Saturday will be Patchy FogPatchy Fog20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SE
13 G 20
Saturday Night66°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F97%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SSE
3
Sunday85°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 85°F51%The weather Sunday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSE
10 G 15
Sunday Night68°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F94%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the S
6 G 7
Monday88°Monday's maximum temperature will be 88°F49%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the S
9 G 11
Monday Night67°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F100%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SSW
5
Tuesday85°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 85°F56%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the E
9 G 10
Tuesday Night66°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F97%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the E
6 G 7
Wednesday82°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 82°F60%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the ENE
7 G 8
Wednesday Night66°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F98%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the E
5

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy