NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Red Hill SC
Last Update: 6:26 am EDT Apr 18, 2014




Current Conditions
Conway-Horry County Airport
Lat: 33.8285   Lon: -79.1222   Elev: 35
Last Update on Apr 18, 6:35 am EDT

 Humidity: 76 % 
 Wind Speed: N 8 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.33" 
 Dewpoint: 41°F 
 Visibility: 7.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 44°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
48°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.79N -79W    Elevation: 39 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, April 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am52°43°73%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
11 G 15
12pm61°47°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
10 G 14
3pm64°50°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
13 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm63°52°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
15 G 21
9pm59°53°79%The weather at 9pm will be RainRainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
15 G 21
12am57°53°86%The weather at 12am will be RainRainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
14 G 20
3am55°52°90%The weather at 3am will be RainRainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
13 G 17
Saturday, April 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am54°53°95%The weather at 6am will be RainRainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
13 G 17
9am55°54°94%The weather at 9am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
11 G 14
12pm61°56°83%The weather at 12pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
13 G 15
3pm61°56°83%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm59°55°86%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
15 G 17
9pm56°53°92%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
16 G 20
12am54°52°94%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
17 G 21
3am53°51°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
18 G 22
Sunday, April 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am52°51°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
18 G 22
9am54°51°89%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
18 G 22
12pm62°51°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
17 G 22
3pm66°51°59%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
16 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm65°51°61%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
15 G 17
9pm60°51°71%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
14 G 16
12am56°50°81%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
13 G 15
3am53°49°88%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
13 G 15
Monday, April 21


Monday Night
0%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:51pm
7:51pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am51°49°94%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
11 G 14
9am57°49°74%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
9 G 11
12pm68°49°50%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
10 G 13
3pm73°50°46%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm71°52°51%The weather at 6pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
8 G 9
9pm63°52°68%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
3
12am57°51°81%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
1
3am52°49°90%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
1
Tuesday, April 22

Tuesday
20%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:38am
6:38am

Tuesday Night
20%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:52pm
7:52pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am51°50°98%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
1
9am59°52°77%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
5
12pm74°54°49%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
9 G 11
3pm76°55°47%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°56°54%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
14 G 16
9pm66°57°72%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
12am62°57°83%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
7 G 8
3am59°55°89%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
8 G 9
Wednesday, April 23

Wednesday
20%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:37am
6:37am

Wednesday Night
0%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:52pm
7:52pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am56°54°93%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
7 G 8
9am61°53°74%The weather at 9am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
10 G 13
12pm73°51°46%The weather at 12pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
13 G 15
3pm77°51°40%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°51°46%The weather at 6pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
9 G 11
9pm65°52°62%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
5
12am59°50°72%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
3
3am55°49°80%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today66°Today's maximum temperature will be 66°F60%The weather Today will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the NE
13 G 16
Tonight53°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 53°F95%The Weather Tonight will be RainRain100%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NE
13 G 17
Saturday61°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 61°F83%The weather Saturday will be RainRain90%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NE
14 G 16
Saturday Night52°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 52°F96%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NNE
18 G 22
Sunday66°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 66°F58%The weather Sunday will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NNE
16 G 20
Sunday Night51°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 51°F94%The Weather Sunday Night will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc Rain20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NNE
13 G 15
Monday73°Monday's maximum temperature will be 73°F46%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the E
10 G 13
Monday Night51°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 51°F98%The Weather Monday Night will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SW
1
Tuesday76°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 76°F47%The weather Tuesday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny20%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Tuesday Night56°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 56°F93%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear20%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the WNW
8 G 9
Wednesday77°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 77°F40%The weather Wednesday will be SunnySunny20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the ESE
9 G 11
Wednesday Night53°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 53°F86%The Weather Wednesday Night will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the WSW
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy