NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Conway SC
Last Update: 8:24 pm EDT Sep 22, 2014




Current Conditions
Conway-Horry County Airport
Lat: 33.8285   Lon: -79.1222   Elev: 35
Last Update on Sep 22, 8:15 pm EDT

 Humidity: 100 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.07" 
 Dewpoint: 68°F 
 Visibility: 7.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Light Rain
68°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.82N -79.05W    Elevation: 16 ft


Today
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Weekly Forecast



Monday, September 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm72°65°78%The weather at 9pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
9 G 11
12am70°62°77%The weather at 12am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
8 G 9
3am68°61°78%The weather at 3am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
8 G 9
Tuesday, September 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°61°82%The weather at 6am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
9am65°61°85%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
11 G 13
12pm72°61°68%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
13 G 20
3pm74°61°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
14 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm71°60°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
13 G 20
9pm66°59°80%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
11 G 17
12am64°58°80%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
13 G 15
3am63°57°81%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
13 G 15
Wednesday, September 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am61°57°84%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
13 G 15
9am65°58°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
13 G 15
12pm73°61°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
14 G 21
3pm76°63°65%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
14 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°63°70%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
13 G 20
9pm68°63°84%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
11 G 17
12am66°63°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
11 G 14
3am65°63°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
11 G 14
Thursday, September 25

Thursday
50%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 7:05am
7:05am

Thursday Night
40%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 7:10pm
7:10pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am64°63°98%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
11 G 14
9am65°64°96%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
12pm72°64°77%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
9 G 11
3pm73°65°76%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm72°65°79%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
9pm69°65°88%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
12am67°65°93%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
8 G 9
3am66°64°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
9 G 11
Friday, September 26

Friday
30%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 7:06am
7:06am

Friday Night
30%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 7:09pm
7:09pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°64°93%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
9am67°63°88%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
12pm73°64°72%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
9 G 11
3pm75°64°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm74°65°74%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
9pm70°65°83%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
12am68°64°89%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
7 G 8
3am66°64°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
8 G 9
Saturday, September 27

Saturday
20%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 7:07am
7:07am

Saturday Night
20%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 7:08pm
7:08pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°63°91%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
9am68°63°86%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
12pm76°64°67%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
3pm77°65°66%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm76°66°70%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
6 G 7
9pm72°66°82%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
6 G 7
12am69°66°91%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
6 G 7
3am67°66°95%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
6 G 7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight62°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 62°F82%The Weather Tonight will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms70%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the N
8 G 9
Tuesday75°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 75°F63%The weather Tuesday will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms60%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the NNE
14 G 21
Tuesday Night60°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 60°F84%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NNE
13 G 15
Wednesday77°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 77°F65%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NNE
14 G 21
Wednesday Night63°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 63°F98%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NNE
11 G 14
Thursday75°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 75°F76%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the NE
8 G 9
Thursday Night65°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F95%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NE
9 G 11
Friday77°Friday's maximum temperature will be 77°F70%The weather Friday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NE
8 G 9
Friday Night65°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F92%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NE
8 G 9
Saturday81°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 81°F66%The weather Saturday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NE
7 G 8
Saturday Night66°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F95%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NE
6 G 7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy