NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Conway SC
Last Update: 9:53 am EDT May 6, 2015




Current Conditions
Conway Horry County Airport
Lat: 33.829   Lon: -79.122   Elev: 33
Last Update on May 6, 10:15 am EDT

 Humidity: 69 % 
 Wind Speed: NE 8 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.21" 
 Dewpoint: 61°F 
 Visibility: 7.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
72°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.82N -79.05W    Elevation: 16 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, May 6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12pm77°58°51%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
10 G 16
3pm79°58°49%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
13 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm76°58°54%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
11 G 17
9pm68°58°72%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
9 G 10
12am63°58°84%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
7 G 9
3am62°58°89%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
8 G 10
Thursday, May 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am61°60°95%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
13 G 15
9am66°61°85%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
15 G 18
12pm74°62°65%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
15 G 20
3pm76°62°62%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
15 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm75°62°63%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
15 G 20
9pm71°62°72%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
16 G 21
12am66°62°86%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
18 G 23
3am66°62°87%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
20 G 25
Friday, May 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am64°62°91%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
20 G 25
9am68°63°84%The weather at 9am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
20 G 25
12pm73°64°73%The weather at 12pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
20 G 25
3pm77°64°65%The weather at 3pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
18 G 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm74°65°73%The weather at 6pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
16 G 21
9pm71°65°81%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
14 G 17
12am69°65°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
13 G 16
3am67°65°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
13 G 16
Saturday, May 9

Saturday
50%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:21am
6:21am

Saturday Night
40%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:05pm
8:05pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°65°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
13 G 16
9am71°66°84%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
13 G 17
12pm76°66°73%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
13 G 16
3pm78°67°68%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
11 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°66°70%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
9 G 11
9pm73°66°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
8 G 10
12am70°66°85%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
7 G 9
3am68°66°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
8 G 10
Sunday, May 10

Sunday
40%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:20am
6:20am

Sunday Night
40%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:06pm
8:06pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°66°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
8 G 10
9am73°66°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
8 G 10
12pm81°67°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
6 G 8
3pm82°67°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°67°63%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
2
9pm76°66°73%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
1
12am71°67°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
1
3am69°67°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
1
Monday, May 11

Monday
30%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:19am
6:19am

Monday Night
30%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:06pm
8:06pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°67°97%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSE
0
9am74°67°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
1
12pm82°67°61%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
2
3pm83°67°59%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°68°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
5
9pm76°68°77%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
6 G 8
12am72°68°86%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
6 G 8
3am70°67°90%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
6 G 8
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today79°Today's maximum temperature will be 79°F49%The weather Today will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the E
13 G 20
Tonight61°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 61°F95%The Weather Tonight will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc Showers20%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NE
8 G 10
Thursday76°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 76°F62%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the NE
15 G 20
Thursday Night64°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 64°F92%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NNE
20 G 25
Friday77°Friday's maximum temperature will be 77°F65%The weather Friday will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NNE
18 G 23
Friday Night66°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F96%The Weather Friday Night will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NNE
13 G 16
Saturday78°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 78°F68%The weather Saturday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NE
11 G 15
Saturday Night67°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F97%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NNE
8 G 10
Sunday82°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 82°F60%The weather Sunday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the ENE
5
Sunday Night67°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F98%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SE
1
Monday83°Monday's maximum temperature will be 83°F58%The weather Monday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the S
3
Monday Night69°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F96%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SSW
6 G 8

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy