NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: North Myrtle Beach SC
Last Update: 6:10 pm EST Dec 18, 2014




Current Conditions
North Myrtle Beach Grand Strand Airport
Lat: 33.81619   Lon: -78.72043   Elev: 26
Last Update on Dec 18, 6:53 pm EST

 Humidity: 89 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.10" (1019.2 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 40°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
43°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.83N -78.69W    Elevation: 23 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, December 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm44°39°82%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
0
12am40°38°93%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
0
3am40°34°79%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
0
Friday, December 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am38°33°84%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
3 G 5
9am45°34°67%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
6 G 7
12pm55°34°45%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
6 G 8
3pm57°34°43%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm50°35°55%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
5 G 7
9pm46°35°65%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
5 G 8
12am46°35°64%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
7 G 10
3am46°35°65%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
7 G 11
Saturday, December 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am44°35°72%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
7 G 11
9am46°38°73%The weather at 9am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
7 G 11
12pm50°41°71%The weather at 12pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
7 G 10
3pm51°42°73%The weather at 3pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
7 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm48°42°79%The weather at 6pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
7 G 10
9pm46°41°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
7 G 10
12am45°40°82%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
8 G 11
3am44°39°80%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
8 G 11
Sunday, December 21

Sunday
30%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:15am
7:15am

Sunday Night
40%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 5:10pm
5:10pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am43°
(37°)
37°79%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
9 G 13
9am48°41°78%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
9 G 13
12pm53°44°71%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
8 G 9
3pm54°45°71%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°46°82%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
9pm48°46°91%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
6 G 7
12am47°45°93%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
6 G 7
3am47°44°91%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
6 G 7
Monday, December 22

Monday
60%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:16am
7:16am

Monday Night
60%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:10pm
5:10pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am46°44°93%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
7 G 8
9am50°44°82%The weather at 9am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
6 G 7
12pm55°46°71%The weather at 12pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
6 G 7
3pm56°47°72%The weather at 3pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm53°49°86%The weather at 6pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
3
9pm50°48°96%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
3
12am48°47°96%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
2
3am48°46°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
2
Tuesday, December 23

Tuesday
30%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:16am
7:16am

Tuesday Night
50%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:10pm
5:10pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am47°45°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
2
9am52°46°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
2
12pm58°47°66%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
2
3pm60°49°65%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm56°50°80%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
5
9pm53°51°94%The weather at 9pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
6 G 7
12am51°51°100%The weather at 12am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
7 G 8
3am51°51°100%The weather at 3am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight36°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 36°F93%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the N
0
Friday57°Friday's maximum temperature will be 57°F42%The weather Friday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the N
6 G 8
Friday Night44°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 44°F72%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NNE
7 G 11
Saturday51°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 51°F71%The weather Saturday will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NNE
7 G 9
Saturday Night43°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 43°F82%The Weather Saturday Night will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NNE
8 G 11
Sunday56°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 56°F70%The weather Sunday will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NNE
7 G 8
Sunday Night44°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 44°F93%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NE
6 G 7
Monday58°Monday's maximum temperature will be 58°F70%The weather Monday will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the WNW
5
Monday Night45°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 45°F97%The Weather Monday Night will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
2
Tuesday62°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 62°F64%The weather Tuesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SE
3
Tuesday Night48°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 48°F100%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SSW
9 G 11

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy