NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: North Myrtle Beach SC
Last Update: 11:04 am EDT Apr 16, 2014




Current Conditions
North Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand Airport
Lat: 33.81   Lon: -78.72   Elev: 33.136
Last Update on Apr 16, 11:53 am EDT

 Humidity: 43 % 
 Wind Speed: NE 18 G 23 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.32" (1026.9 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 29°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 45°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
51°
 
 

Lat/Lon: 33.82N -78.64W    Elevation: 0 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, April 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm57°32°38%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
15 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm54°34°47%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
14 G 16
9pm48°37°65%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
14 G 16
12am44°
(37°)
37°76%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
15 G 18
3am42°
(34°)
38°85%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
16 G 20
Thursday, April 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am41°
(32°)
39°94%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
16 G 20
9am47°
(40°)
44°90%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
16 G 20
12pm61°46°59%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
15 G 18
3pm66°48°53%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm65°49°56%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
13 G 15
9pm60°50°70%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
11 G 14
12am55°49°82%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
13 G 15
3am51°49°93%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
14 G 16
Friday, April 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am49°49°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
14 G 16
9am53°50°90%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
14 G 16
12pm61°52°72%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
13 G 15
3pm63°53°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
11 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm63°54°73%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
10 G 13
9pm60°54°81%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
10 G 11
12am58°54°88%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
3am56°54°92%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Saturday, April 19

Saturday
20%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:41am
6:41am

Saturday Night
0%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 7:48pm
7:48pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am54°53°94%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
9am58°52°80%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
14 G 16
12pm66°52°60%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
18 G 22
3pm69°52°56%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
17 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm67°53°60%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
16 G 20
9pm63°53°71%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
15 G 18
12am60°53°78%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
16 G 20
3am57°52°83%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
16 G 20
Sunday, April 20


Sunday Night
0%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 7:49pm
7:49pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am54°51°90%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
16 G 20
9am58°50°76%The weather at 9am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
16 G 20
12pm65°49°56%The weather at 12pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
16 G 20
3pm66°48°53%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm65°49°56%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
11 G 14
9pm62°49°64%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
10 G 13
12am60°49°68%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
10 G 13
3am58°50°73%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
9 G 11
Monday, April 21


Monday Night
0%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:49pm
7:49pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am57°51°80%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
9 G 11
9am61°53°74%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
10 G 13
12pm67°54°64%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
9 G 11
3pm67°55°64%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm66°55°67%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
8 G 9
9pm64°55°72%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
9 G 11
12am63°55°76%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
7 G 8
3am62°56°80%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today58°Today's maximum temperature will be 58°F38%The weather Today will be SunnySunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the NE
15 G 18
Tonight39°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 39°F94%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NNE
16 G 20
Thursday67°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 67°F52%The weather Thursday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the NE
14 G 16
Thursday Night49°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 49°F100%The Weather Thursday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NNE
14 G 16
Friday64°Friday's maximum temperature will be 64°F70%The weather Friday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NNE
11 G 14
Friday Night54°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 54°F94%The Weather Friday Night will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc Showers20%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Saturday69°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 69°F56%The weather Saturday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NNE
17 G 21
Saturday Night54°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 54°F90%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NNE
16 G 20
Sunday66°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 66°F53%The weather Sunday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NE
14 G 16
Sunday Night57°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 57°F80%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NE
9 G 11
Monday67°Monday's maximum temperature will be 67°F63%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the E
8 G 9
Monday Night61°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 61°F86%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the S
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy