NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: North Myrtle Beach SC
Last Update: 11:04 am EDT May 4, 2015




Current Conditions
North Myrtle Beach Grand Strand Airport
Lat: 33.81619   Lon: -78.72043   Elev: 26
Last Update on May 4, 11:53 am EDT

 Humidity: 56 % 
 Wind Speed: S 9 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.35" (1027.9 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 57°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
74°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.82N -78.67W    Elevation: 0 ft


Today
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Weekly Forecast



Monday, May 4
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm74°56°54%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
9 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°57°58%The weather at 6pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
7 G 8
9pm67°59°74%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
3
12am63°58°84%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
2
3am61°57°86%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
2
Tuesday, May 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am60°56°87%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
1
9am65°59°82%The weather at 9am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
5
12pm70°59°67%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
8 G 10
3pm74°59°59%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°60°62%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
7 G 9
9pm68°60°76%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
5
12am65°60°84%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
3
3am63°59°89%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
5
Wednesday, May 6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am61°59°91%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
6 G 8
9am66°59°77%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
8 G 11
12pm75°59°58%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
10 G 14
3pm76°59°56%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
11 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm75°60°60%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
11 G 14
9pm70°60°72%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
10 G 14
12am66°60°80%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
9 G 13
3am65°60°84%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
10 G 13
Thursday, May 7

Thursday
30%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:21am
6:21am

Thursday Night
30%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 8:02pm
8:02pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am64°61°89%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
11 G 14
9am68°61°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
11 G 16
12pm74°61°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
11 G 16
3pm75°62°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
13 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°62°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
13 G 16
9pm68°63°83%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
11 G 15
12am67°63°86%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
9 G 13
3am67°63°87%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
9 G 11
Friday, May 8

Friday
30%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:20am
6:20am

Friday Night
30%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 8:03pm
8:03pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am65°63°92%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
11 G 15
9am68°63°84%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
14 G 17
12pm73°64°74%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
14 G 18
3pm75°64°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
14 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°65°75%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
11 G 15
9pm70°65°83%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
10 G 13
12am69°64°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
9 G 11
3am67°64°90%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
8 G 11
Saturday, May 9

Saturday
30%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:19am
6:19am

Saturday Night
30%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:03pm
8:03pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°65°94%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
8 G 10
9am72°65°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
8 G 10
12pm76°65°70%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
9 G 11
3pm77°65°67%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm76°66°71%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
7 G 9
9pm73°66°79%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
5
12am71°65°82%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
2
3am69°65°89%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
2
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today74°Today's maximum temperature will be 74°F54%The weather Today will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SSE
9 G 13
Tonight60°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 60°F87%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SE
2
Tuesday75°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 75°F58%The weather Tuesday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the ESE
9 G 11
Tuesday Night59°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 59°F91%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the ENE
5
Wednesday76°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 76°F56%The weather Wednesday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the E
11 G 15
Wednesday Night64°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 64°F89%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NE
10 G 13
Thursday75°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 75°F63%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the ENE
13 G 16
Thursday Night65°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F92%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NE
9 G 11
Friday75°Friday's maximum temperature will be 75°F70%The weather Friday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the ENE
14 G 18
Friday Night66°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F95%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NE
8 G 11
Saturday78°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 78°F67%The weather Saturday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the ENE
9 G 11
Saturday Night67°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F95%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the N
2

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy