NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Conway SC
Last Update: 11:42 am EDT Jul 29, 2014




Current Conditions
Conway-Horry County Airport
Lat: 33.8285   Lon: -79.1222   Elev: 35
Last Update on Jul 29, 12:35 pm EDT

 Humidity: 58 % 
 Wind Speed: NW 3 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.92" 
 Dewpoint: 64°F 
 Visibility: NA 
 Heat Index: 83°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
81°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.84N -79.07W    Elevation: 23 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, July 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm86°65°50%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
8 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°65°57%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
6 G 9
9pm74°65°73%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
5 G 6
12am71°64°79%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
2 G 3
3am69°63°83%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
2 G 3
Wednesday, July 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°64°91%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
3 G 5
9am74°65°72%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
3
12pm85°64°50%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
3
3pm85°64°48%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°65°53%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
7 G 8
9pm79°67°66%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
7 G 9
12am73°67°82%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
5
3am69°67°95%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
2
Thursday, July 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°68°100%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
3
9am74°68°81%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
6
12pm84°67°58%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
8 G 10
3pm85°67°55%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°67°57%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
8 G 10
9pm79°68°68%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
6 G 8
12am74°68°81%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
5
3am71°69°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
3
Friday, August 1

Friday
40%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:27am
6:27am

Friday Night
40%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 8:18pm
8:18pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°69°98%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
5
9am75°70°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
6 G 8
12pm83°69°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
7 G 8
3pm84°69°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°70°63%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
6
9pm79°70°74%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
5
12am74°70°86%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
3
3am71°69°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
3
Saturday, August 2

Saturday
50%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:28am
6:28am

Saturday Night
50%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:17pm
8:17pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°69°98%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
5
9am75°69°82%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
5
12pm83°70°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
3
3pm85°
(90°)
70°62%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(89°)
71°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
5
9pm79°71°77%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
5
12am75°71°88%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
3
3am72°71°97%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
2
Sunday, August 3

Sunday
50%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:29am
6:29am

Sunday Night
50%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:16pm
8:16pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am71°71°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
1
9am76°71°86%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
1
12pm84°70°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
2
3pm85°
(90°)
70°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(89°)
71°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
5
9pm80°72°76%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
5
12am76°71°85%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
3
3am73°70°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
2
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today87°Today's maximum temperature will be 87°F50%The weather Today will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the N
8 G 11
Tonight65°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 65°F91%The Weather Tonight will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NNE
2 G 3
Wednesday87°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 87°F48%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SE
5
Wednesday Night67°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F100%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SE
2
Thursday86°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 86°F55%The weather Thursday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the ESE
9 G 11
Thursday Night69°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F98%The Weather Thursday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the E
3
Friday85°Friday's maximum temperature will be 85°F60%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the E
6 G 8
Friday Night68°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F99%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the ENE
3
Saturday86°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 86°F62%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the ESE
5
Saturday Night69°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F100%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the S
2
Sunday86°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 86°F61%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the S
5
Sunday Night71°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F96%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SW
2

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy