NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: North Myrtle Beach SC
Last Update: 11:50 am EDT Jul 22, 2014




Current Conditions
North Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand Airport
Lat: 33.81   Lon: -78.72   Elev: 33.136
Last Update on Jul 22, 12:53 pm EDT

 Humidity: 70 % 
 Wind Speed: NW 5 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.10" (1019.5 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 74°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 93°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
A Few Clouds
85°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 33.85N -78.69W    Elevation: 23 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, July 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm83°
(90°)
74°76%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
9 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°
(88°)
74°77%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
10 G 14
9pm80°74°81%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
9 G 14
12am78°74°86%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
8 G 13
3am76°73°91%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 11
Wednesday, July 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°74°94%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
5 G 8
9am80°
(85°)
74°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
5
12pm87°74°72%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
3pm87°
(93°)
74°70%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(91°)
74°72%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
11 G 14
9pm81°74°81%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
12am78°
(83°)
73°82%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
9 G 11
3am76°74°91%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
8 G 9
Thursday, July 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°74°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
8 G 9
9am81°
(87°)
75°82%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
10 G 13
12pm90°
(101°)
75°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
13 G 15
3pm91°
(102°)
76°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(98°)
76°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
11 G 14
9pm83°
(90°)
75°79%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
9 G 11
12am79°75°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
8 G 9
3am77°74°91%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
7 G 8
Friday, July 25

Friday
40%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:21am
6:21am

Friday Night
40%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 8:21pm
8:21pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°74°92%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
5
9am81°73°79%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
5
12pm87°
(95°)
74°65%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
7 G 8
3pm87°
(95°)
74°65%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(92°)
74°73%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
7 G 8
9pm80°75°84%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
7 G 8
12am77°74°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7 G 8
3am74°73°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 8
Saturday, July 26

Saturday
30%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:21am
6:21am

Saturday Night
30%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:21pm
8:21pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°73°98%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
6 G 7
9am79°73°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
6 G 7
12pm86°
(93°)
73°65%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
8 G 9
3pm87°
(94°)
73°64%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(91°)
74°71%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
9pm80°74°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
12am77°73°88%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
10 G 13
3am75°73°94%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 13
Sunday, July 27

Sunday
30%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:22am
6:22am

Sunday Night
30%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:20pm
8:20pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°73°96%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
10 G 13
9am79°73°81%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
10 G 13
12pm87°
(95°)
74°65%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
13 G 15
3pm87°
(96°)
74°65%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(92°)
74°71%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
14 G 16
9pm80°
(85°)
74°81%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
14 G 16
12am78°73°86%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
13 G 15
3am76°73°90%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
11 G 14
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today84°Today's maximum temperature will be 84°F76%The weather Today will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the S
9 G 13
Tonight75°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 75°F94%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
7 G 11
Wednesday87°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 87°F70%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the S
10 G 13
Wednesday Night75°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 75°F96%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SW
8 G 9
Thursday91°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 91°F61%The weather Thursday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SW
14 G 16
Thursday Night76°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F93%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the WSW
7 G 8
Friday87°Friday's maximum temperature will be 87°F63%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SSW
8 G 9
Friday Night73°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F98%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SW
7 G 8
Saturday87°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 87°F64%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSW
10 G 13
Saturday Night74°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F96%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
10 G 13
Sunday88°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 88°F64%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSW
14 G 16
Sunday Night75°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 75°F94%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SW
11 G 14

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy