NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Little River SC
Last Update: 4:19 am EDT Aug 21, 2014




Current Conditions
North Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand Airport
Lat: 33.81   Lon: -78.72   Elev: 33.136
Last Update on Aug 21, 3:53 am EDT

 Humidity: 97 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 29.99" (1015.5 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 75°F 
 Visibility: 2.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 75°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fog/Mist
76°
 
 

Lat/Lon: 33.87N -78.63W    Elevation: 30 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, August 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am78°76°93%The weather at 6am will be Patchy FogPatchy FogThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
3
9am82°
(89°)
76°81%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
6 G 7
12pm88°
(98°)
76°67%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
7 G 10
3pm89°
(100°)
75°64%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
10 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm87°
(97°)
75°68%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
10 G 16
9pm82°
(89°)
75°80%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 8
12am81°
(86°)
75°84%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
6 G 7
3am79°
(84°)
75°87%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
5
Friday, August 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am78°75°90%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
5
9am82°
(89°)
75°80%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
5
12pm92°
(105°)
76°58%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
5
3pm93°
(106°)
76°58%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm90°
(104°)
77°66%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
6 G 7
9pm84°
(94°)
77°80%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
6 G 7
12am81°
(87°)
76°85%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
5
3am79°75°88%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
5
Saturday, August 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am78°75°90%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
6 G 7
9am82°
(88°)
75°79%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
8 G 9
12pm89°
(99°)
74°62%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
9 G 11
3pm89°
(99°)
74°62%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(95°)
75°70%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
9pm80°
(86°)
75°84%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
7 G 8
12am77°74°91%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
6 G 7
3am75°73°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
7 G 8
Sunday, August 24

Sunday
30%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:42am
6:42am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 7:52pm
7:52pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°73°98%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
9am80°
(85°)
74°80%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
13 G 14
12pm84°
(90°)
73°72%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
14 G 15
3pm84°
(90°)
73°70%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°
(87°)
73°73%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
14 G 15
9pm79°72°78%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
11 G 13
12am77°71°81%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
13 G 14
3am76°70°84%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
11 G 13
Monday, August 25

Monday
20%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:42am
6:42am

Monday Night
0%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:51pm
7:51pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°70°87%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
11 G 13
9am77°70°80%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
15 G 16
12pm82°70°68%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
17 G 18
3pm83°70°64%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
16 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°70°67%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
15 G 16
9pm79°70°74%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
11 G 13
12am77°70°79%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
11 G 13
3am75°70°84%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
11 G 13
Tuesday, August 26

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:43am
6:43am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:50pm
7:50pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°70°86%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
14 G 15
9am77°70°80%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
17 G 21
12pm82°71°69%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
18 G 22
3pm83°
(88°)
71°67%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
17 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°71°70%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
15 G 18
9pm79°71°76%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
14 G 16
12am77°71°81%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
14 G 16
3am76°71°84%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
14 G 16
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today90°Today's maximum temperature will be 90°F64%The weather Today will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the S
10 G 16
Tonight77°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 77°F90%The Weather Tonight will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SSW
5
Friday95°Friday's maximum temperature will be 95°F58%The weather Friday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the W
3
Friday Night77°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 77°F90%The Weather Friday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SW
5
Saturday89°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 89°F61%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the N
7 G 8
Saturday Night72°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F98%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NE
7 G 8
Sunday85°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 85°F70%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the ENE
14 G 16
Sunday Night73°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F87%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NE
11 G 13
Monday85°Monday's maximum temperature will be 85°F64%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the ENE
16 G 17
Monday Night72°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F86%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the NE
11 G 13
Tuesday85°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 85°F67%The weather Tuesday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the ENE
17 G 21
Tuesday Night73°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F87%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NE
14 G 16

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy