NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 9 Miles SSW Aynor SC
Last Update: 2:31 pm EST Dec 18, 2014




Current Conditions
Conway Horry County Airport
Lat: 33.829   Lon: -79.122   Elev: 33
Last Update on Dec 18, 2:15 pm EST

 Humidity: 41 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.09" 
 Dewpoint: 32°F 
 Visibility: 5.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair with Haze
55°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.88N -79.26W    Elevation: 20 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, December 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm58°29°35%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°31°48%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
5
9pm42°31°66%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
3
12am39°31°70%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
2
3am37°29°71%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
2
Friday, December 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am35°28°74%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
3
9am43°32°66%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
5 G 7
12pm55°33°44%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
6 G 9
3pm58°32°37%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm50°33°53%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
3 G 6
9pm44°33°67%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
3 G 6
12am44°33°65%The weather at 12am will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
5 G 7
3am43°33°67%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
5 G 8
Saturday, December 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am42°34°75%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
6 G 8
9am43°36°78%The weather at 9am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
6 G 9
12pm47°39°74%The weather at 12pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
6 G 9
3pm49°40°71%The weather at 3pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
6 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm47°41°79%The weather at 6pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
6 G 8
9pm44°40°84%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
6 G 8
12am43°38°84%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
6 G 8
3am42°37°82%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
6 G 8
Sunday, December 21

Sunday
30%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:18am
7:18am

Sunday Night
30%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 5:12pm
5:12pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am40°35°82%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
6 G 9
9am44°39°82%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
7 G 10
12pm51°42°72%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
8 G 10
3pm54°44°68%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm48°44°89%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
7 G 9
9pm43°43°99%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
6 G 8
12am42°41°95%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
5
3am42°39°91%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
3
Monday, December 22

Monday
30%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:18am
7:18am

Monday Night
30%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:12pm
5:12pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am40°39°97%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
2
9am44°41°90%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
2
12pm52°44°75%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
2
3pm56°46°71%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°47°86%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
1
9pm47°45°95%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
1
12am46°43°91%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
1
3am44°41°91%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
1
Tuesday, December 23

Tuesday
30%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:19am
7:19am

Tuesday Night
50%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:13pm
5:13pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am42°41°98%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
1
9am47°44°92%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
1
12pm57°49°75%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
1
3pm62°52°72%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm52°52°100%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
2
9pm49°49°100%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
5
12am51°50°97%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
7 G 9
3am51°49°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
9 G 11
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today59°Today's maximum temperature will be 59°F35%The weather Today will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the NE
5
Tonight33°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 33°F74%The Weather Tonight will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the N
2
Friday58°Friday's maximum temperature will be 58°F37%The weather Friday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NNE
6 G 8
Friday Night42°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F75%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NE
5 G 8
Saturday49°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 49°F71%The weather Saturday will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NE
6 G 9
Saturday Night40°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 40°F84%The Weather Saturday Night will be Rain LikelyRain Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NNE
6 G 8
Sunday54°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 54°F68%The weather Sunday will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NE
8 G 10
Sunday Night40°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 40°F100%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NNE
3
Monday56°Monday's maximum temperature will be 56°F71%The weather Monday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the N
2
Monday Night42°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F98%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
1
Tuesday62°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 62°F70%The weather Tuesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SE
2
Tuesday Night47°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 47°F100%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the S
9 G 11

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy