NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 8 Miles S Aynor SC
Last Update: 12:54 pm EDT May 28, 2015




Current Conditions
Conway Horry County Airport
Lat: 33.829   Lon: -79.122   Elev: 33
Last Update on May 28, 2:15 pm EDT

 Humidity: 55 % 
 Wind Speed: SE 7 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.22" 
 Dewpoint: 64°F 
 Visibility: 7.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 83°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Partly Cloudy
82°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 33.88N -79.2W    Elevation: 56 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, May 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm86°64°49%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
8 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°63°50%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
8 G 11
9pm76°63°63%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
5 G 6
12am70°63°80%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
2
3am66°64°93%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
1
Friday, May 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am64°64°98%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
2
9am72°64°74%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
3
12pm83°64°52%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
6
3pm86°64°48%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°64°53%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
9 G 11
9pm75°65°71%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
7 G 9
12am69°66°90%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
5
3am67°66°100%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
3
Saturday, May 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°66°100%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
5
9am74°67°80%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
5
12pm84°66°54%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
7 G 8
3pm85°65°50%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°66°54%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
7 G 9
9pm78°66°68%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
12am72°66°83%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
3
3am68°66°94%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
2
Sunday, May 31

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:08am
6:08am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:21pm
8:21pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°67°96%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
1
9am75°67°76%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
2
12pm84°67°57%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
5
3pm86°67°54%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°67°58%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
7 G 9
9pm77°68°73%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 8
12am72°68°87%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
5
3am69°68°96%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
2
Monday, June 1

Monday
20%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:07am
6:07am

Monday Night
20%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:22pm
8:22pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°68°98%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
1
9am75°68°79%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ESE
2
12pm84°68°58%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
6
3pm86°68°56%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
7 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°68°60%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
7 G 8
9pm77°68°75%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
5
12am72°68°89%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
3
3am69°68°96%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
2
Tuesday, June 2

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:07am
6:07am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:22pm
8:22pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°68°98%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
2
9am75°68°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
3
12pm83°68°60%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
5
3pm84°69°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°69°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
7 G 9
9pm76°69°78%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
7 G 8
12am72°69°89%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
5
3am70°69°94%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
2
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today86°Today's maximum temperature will be 86°F48%The weather Today will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SSE
8 G 13
Tonight64°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 64°F99%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SE
1
Friday87°Friday's maximum temperature will be 87°F48%The weather Friday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the ESE
8 G 10
Friday Night67°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F100%The Weather Friday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the E
3
Saturday86°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 86°F50%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SE
8 G 9
Saturday Night67°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F97%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the S
2
Sunday86°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 86°F54%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSE
7 G 8
Sunday Night68°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F99%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the S
2
Monday86°Monday's maximum temperature will be 86°F56%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SE
7 G 9
Monday Night68°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F99%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the E
2
Tuesday84°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 84°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SE
7 G 8
Tuesday Night69°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F98%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the ESE
2

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy