NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Kure Beach NC
Last Update: 6:55 pm EDT May 28, 2015




Current Conditions
Oak Island, Brunswick County Airport
Lat: 33.92917   Lon: -78.07472   Elev: 26
Last Update on May 28, 8:15 pm EDT

 Humidity: 68 % 
 Wind Speed: SE 3 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.20" 
 Dewpoint: 63°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
74°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 34N -77.93W    Elevation: 0 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, May 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6amM%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
M
9amM%The weather at 9am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
M
12pm79°64°61%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
5
3pm80°64°59%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm76°
(81°)
63°57%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
7 G 8
9pm72°63°73%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
7 G 10
12am70°64°82%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
6 G 8
3am69°65°87%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
6
Friday, May 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°65°84%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
7 G 9
9am75°65°71%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
6
12pm80°65°60%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
8 G 9
3pm82°65°57%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
11 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°66°60%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
11 G 14
9pm77°66°68%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
10 G 11
12am74°66°75%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
9 G 10
3am71°66°85%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
8 G 9
Saturday, May 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°66°90%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ESE
7 G 8
9am74°66°76%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ESE
7 G 8
12pm80°66°60%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
9
3pm82°65°57%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
9 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°65°60%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
9 G 10
9pm76°66°70%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
9
12am74°66°76%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
7 G 8
3am72°67°85%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
6 G 7
Sunday, May 31


Sunday Night
0%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:16pm
8:16pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am71°67°89%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
3
9am74°67°79%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
3 G 6
12pm78°67°68%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
7 G 9
3pm80°67°64%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
9 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°68°72%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
9 G 14
9pm73°68°83%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
9 G 13
12am72°68°89%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
8 G 11
3am72°69°90%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
6 G 8
Monday, June 1


Monday Night
20%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:17pm
8:17pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°69°86%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
3 G 6
9am76°69°78%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
5 G 6
12pm80°69°70%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
7 G 10
3pm80°69°68%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
9 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°69°76%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
9 G 14
9pm73°69°86%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
9 G 13
12am72°69°92%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
7 G 10
3am71°69°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
6 G 7
Tuesday, June 2

Tuesday
30%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:02am
6:02am

Tuesday Night
30%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:18pm
8:18pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°69°88%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
3 G 5
9am75°69°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
3 G 5
12pm79°69°71%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
7 G 9
3pm79°69°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
9 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°69°76%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
9 G 13
9pm75°69°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
8 G 11
12am75°69°83%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
7 G 9
3am73°68°85%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
5 G 7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today79°Today's maximum temperature will be 79°F56%The weather Today will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SE
8 G 9
Tonight69°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 69°F87%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the ESE
6
Friday82°Friday's maximum temperature will be 82°F57%The weather Friday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the E
11 G 13
Friday Night69°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F90%The Weather Friday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the ESE
8 G 9
Saturday82°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 82°F57%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SE
9 G 10
Saturday Night71°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F89%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the S
6 G 7
Sunday80°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 80°F64%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSE
9 G 13
Sunday Night72°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F90%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the S
6 G 8
Monday80°Monday's maximum temperature will be 80°F68%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SSE
9 G 14
Monday Night71°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F92%The Weather Monday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the S
6 G 7
Tuesday80°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 80°F70%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SE
9 G 13
Tuesday Night71°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F88%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SE
5 G 7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy