NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 3 Miles S Loris SC
Last Update: 2:04 am EDT Jul 24, 2014




Current Conditions
North Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand Airport
Lat: 33.81   Lon: -78.72   Elev: 33.136
Last Update on Jul 24, 1:53 am EDT

 Humidity: 82 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 9 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.96" (1014.5 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 74°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 84°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
80°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.01N -78.89W    Elevation: 98 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, July 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3am77°74°92%The weather at 3am will be Patchy FogPatchy FogThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
6
Thursday, July 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°75°97%The weather at 6am will be Patchy FogPatchy FogThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
5 G 6
9am80°74°84%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
7 G 9
12pm91°
(100°)
73°56%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
9 G 10
3pm93°
(101°)
72°51%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
11 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(95°)
72°59%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
9 G 10
9pm80°
(85°)
73°78%The weather at 9pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
5
12am76°72°89%The weather at 12am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
2
3am74°72°95%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
2
Friday, July 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°72°98%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
3
9am79°72°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
5
12pm88°
(95°)
72°58%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
7 G 8
3pm90°
(97°)
71°54%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm87°
(93°)
71°59%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
5
9pm81°73°77%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
2
12am76°73°89%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
3
3am73°72°96%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
3
Saturday, July 26

Saturday
20%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:22am
6:22am

Saturday Night
0%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:22pm
8:22pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°72°98%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
2
9am78°73°83%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
3
12pm87°
(94°)
73°62%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
5
3pm89°
(96°)
73°60%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(94°)
73°65%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
7 G 8
9pm80°73°81%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
12am77°73°90%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
8 G 9
3am75°74°96%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 8
Sunday, July 27

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:22am
6:22am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:21pm
8:21pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°74°99%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
7 G 8
9am79°74°85%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
8 G 9
12pm89°
(98°)
75°63%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
9 G 11
3pm90°
(101°)
75°61%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(98°)
75°65%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
11 G 14
9pm81°
(87°)
75°82%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
11 G 14
12am78°75°91%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
11 G 14
3am76°75°95%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 13
Monday, July 28

Monday
50%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:23am
6:23am

Monday Night
50%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:21pm
8:21pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°75°96%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
10 G 13
9am80°
(85°)
75°82%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
11 G 14
12pm89°
(98°)
74°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
14 G 16
3pm90°
(99°)
74°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
15 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm87°
(95°)
73°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
9pm80°73°79%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
11 G 14
12am76°72°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
10 G 13
3am73°72°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
8 G 9
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight74°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 74°F98%The Weather Tonight will be Patchy FogPatchy Fog0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
6
Thursday93°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 93°F54%The weather Thursday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the W
11 G 13
Thursday Night73°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F98%The Weather Thursday Night will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the WSW
2
Friday90°Friday's maximum temperature will be 90°F60%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SW
7 G 8
Friday Night72°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F99%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SSW
3
Saturday90°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 90°F61%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSW
6 G 7
Saturday Night74°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F97%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
7 G 8
Sunday92°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 92°F60%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSW
10 G 13
Sunday Night75°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 75°F97%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SW
10 G 13
Monday91°Monday's maximum temperature will be 91°F59%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SW
15 G 18
Monday Night71°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F92%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the W
8 G 9

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy