NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Loris SC
Last Update: 7:08 pm EDT Aug 28, 2014




Current Conditions
Whiteville-Columbus Co Muni Airport
Lat: 34.28   Lon: -78.71   Elev: 98.425
Last Update on Aug 28, 9:15 pm EDT

 Humidity: 73 % 
 Wind Speed: S 6 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.00" 
 Dewpoint: 69°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 80°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
78°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.05N -78.91W    Elevation: 98 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, August 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12am75°64°69%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
5
3am70°64°84%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
3
Friday, August 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°65°89%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
3
9am75°66°75%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
2
12pm87°67°52%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
6 G 9
3pm91°68°48%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
7 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm87°69°55%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
8 G 13
9pm78°70°74%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
7 G 10
12am76°70°82%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
3
3am74°70°88%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
1
Saturday, August 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°70°94%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
0
9am77°70°80%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
1 G 2
12pm87°
(92°)
70°58%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
3 G 6
3pm90°
(95°)
71°54%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
6 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(92°)
72°62%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
7 G 10
9pm79°73°82%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
7 G 10
12am77°73°89%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
5
3am75°74°95%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
2
Sunday, August 31

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:48am
6:48am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 7:44pm
7:44pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°73°100%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
1
9am78°73°85%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
5
12pm87°
(93°)
72°61%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
7 G 9
3pm90°
(96°)
71°55%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm87°
(94°)
72°61%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
8 G 10
9pm80°
(86°)
73°75%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 9
12am78°72°84%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
6 G 8
3am76°72°92%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
6
Monday, September 1

Monday
30%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:48am
6:48am

Monday Night
30%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:43pm
7:43pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°72°96%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
5
9am79°72°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
5
12pm90°
(96°)
71°55%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
6
3pm90°
(97°)
71°53%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(95°)
72°59%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
7 G 9
9pm83°
(88°)
73°72%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 9
12am79°72°80%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
7 G 9
3am76°72°87%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 9
Tuesday, September 2

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:49am
6:49am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:42pm
7:42pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°72°92%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
6 G 8
9am80°73°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
6
12pm89°
(97°)
73°60%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
6
3pm90°
(98°)
74°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(96°)
74°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
7 G 9
9pm82°
(88°)
74°76%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
7 G 9
12am78°73°83%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7 G 9
3am75°72°91%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 8
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight66°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 66°F89%The Weather Tonight will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
3
Friday92°Friday's maximum temperature will be 92°F48%The weather Friday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SE
7 G 10
Friday Night70°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F94%The Weather Friday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the S
1
Saturday91°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 91°F53%The weather Saturday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSE
6 G 9
Saturday Night72°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F100%The Weather Saturday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the S
2
Sunday91°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 91°F55%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the S
8 G 10
Sunday Night73°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F96%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
6
Monday92°Monday's maximum temperature will be 92°F53%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SSW
7 G 8
Monday Night74°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F92%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SW
7 G 9
Tuesday90°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 90°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SSW
6
Tuesday Night73°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F95%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SW
7 G 8

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy