NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Lamar SC
Last Update: 12:10 am EST Mar 2, 2015




Current Conditions
Florence, Florence Regional Airport
Lat: 34.18778   Lon: -79.73083   Elev: 148
Last Update on Mar 1, 11:53 pm EST

 Humidity: 96 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 5 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.34" (1027.1 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 40°F 
 Visibility: 6.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 38°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fog/Mist
41°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.16N -80.07W    Elevation: 171 ft


Today
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Weekly Forecast



Sunday, March 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3am40°39°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance DrizzleChance DrizzleThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
3 G 5
Monday, March 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am41°39°93%The weather at 6am will be Chance DrizzleChance DrizzleThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
5 G 6
9am46°44°91%The weather at 9am will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
6
12pm57°48°71%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
6 G 7
3pm63°49°60%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm59°47°64%The weather at 6pm will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
10 G 13
9pm53°44°71%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
10 G 14
12am49°42°75%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
10 G 13
3am47°40°79%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
10 G 13
Tuesday, March 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am45°
(40°)
40°84%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
10 G 14
9am40°
(34°)
40°100%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
10 G 13
12pm40°
(35°)
40°100%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
8 G 11
3pm44°42°94%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm47°45°92%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
2 G 3
9pm50°47°90%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
5 G 6
12am53°49°87%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
10 G 14
3am55°52°89%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Wednesday, March 4

Wednesday
30%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:47am
6:47am

Wednesday Night
60%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 6:18pm
6:18pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am56°55°97%The weather at 6am will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
13 G 15
9am61°55°76%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
14 G 16
12pm71°56°76%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
17 G 21
3pm75°60°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
18 G 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm71°60°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
15 G 18
9pm66°58°76%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
10 G 13
12am61°54°79%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
7 G 8
3am57°51°80%The weather at 3am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
6 G 7
Thursday, March 5

Thursday
70%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:46am
6:46am

Thursday Night
70%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 6:19pm
6:19pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am55°49°80%The weather at 6am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
8 G 9
9am47°46°98%The weather at 9am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
10 G 13
12pm43°
(37°)
42°99%The weather at 12pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
10 G 13
3pm44°
(39°)
38°80%The weather at 3pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm44°
(39°)
35°69%The weather at 6pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
9 G 11
9pm41°
(35°)
32°71%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
9 G 11
12am36°
(28°)
29°78%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
3am33°
(25°)
26°76%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Friday, March 6


Friday Night
0%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 6:20pm
6:20pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am30°
(21°)
23°74%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
9am35°
(27°)
21°56%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
12pm42°
(36°)
21°42%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
10 G 13
3pm47°21°36%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm43°
(38°)
23°45%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
9pm36°23°60%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
5
12am32°23°67%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
2
3am32°22°66%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
2
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight39°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 39°F84%The Weather Tonight will be Chance DrizzleChance Drizzle10%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WSW
3 G 5
Monday63°Monday's maximum temperature will be 63°F90%The weather Monday will be Chance DrizzleChance Drizzle10%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the N
8 G 9
Monday Night42°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F97%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the ENE
10 G 13
Tuesday48°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 48°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the E
6 G 7
Tuesday Night48°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 48°F81%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Wednesday75°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 75°F69%The weather Wednesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSW
18 G 22
Wednesday Night50°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 50°F79%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the WNW
6 G 7
Thursday53°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 53°F36%The weather Thursday will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the N
10 G 13
Thursday Night30°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 30°F72%The Weather Thursday Night will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Friday47°Friday's maximum temperature will be 47°F41%The weather Friday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NE
9 G 11
Friday Night29°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 29°F84%The Weather Friday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NNE
2

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy