NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Belville NC
Last Update: 9:26 am EDT Jul 28, 2014




Current Conditions
Wilmington, New Hanover International Airport
Lat: 34.28   Lon: -77.92   Elev: 45.932
Last Update on Jul 28, 9:53 am EDT

 Humidity: 74 % 
 Wind Speed: W 8 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.82" (1009.9 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 74°F 
 Visibility: 9.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 90°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
83°
 
 

Lat/Lon: 34.23N -77.95W    Elevation: 20 ft


Today
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Weekly Forecast



Monday, July 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12pm90°
(99°)
74°59%The weather at 12pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
13 G 21
3pm92°
(101°)
73°55%The weather at 3pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
14 G 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm89°
(97°)
74°61%The weather at 6pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
11 G 18
9pm80°74°81%The weather at 9pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
10 G 15
12am76°71°86%The weather at 12am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
8 G 10
3am74°69°86%The weather at 3am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
8 G 10
Tuesday, July 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°68°87%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
10 G 13
9am75°66°75%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
10 G 13
12pm83°64°54%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
7 G 8
3pm85°63°47%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°63°51%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
2
9pm78°64°62%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
3
12am73°64°74%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
5
3am70°64°81%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
5
Wednesday, July 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°65°83%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
5
9am73°65°74%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
5
12pm81°63°54%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
6 G 8
3pm84°62°48%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
7 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°63°54%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
7 G 8
9pm75°64°67%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
6
12am72°64°76%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
3
3am70°64°81%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
2
Thursday, July 31

Thursday
20%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:21am
6:21am

Thursday Night
20%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 8:15pm
8:15pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°65°83%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
3
9am74°65°74%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
5
12pm81°64°56%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
7 G 9
3pm83°64°51%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°65°57%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
7 G 9
9pm76°66°71%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
7 G 8
12am73°66°79%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
6
3am72°66°82%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
5
Friday, August 1

Friday
20%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:22am
6:22am

Friday Night
30%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 8:14pm
8:14pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°67°84%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
5
9am75°67°76%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
5
12pm81°66°60%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
6 G 8
3pm83°66°55%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°66°60%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
5
9pm76°67°73%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
3
12am73°68°84%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
3
3am72°68°89%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
5
Saturday, August 2

Saturday
40%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:23am
6:23am

Saturday Night
40%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:13pm
8:13pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am71°68°90%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
6
9am75°68°81%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
6 G 8
12pm81°68°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
5
3pm84°68°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°69°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
5
9pm76°70°80%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
3
12am73°69°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
2
3am72°69°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
1
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today94°Today's maximum temperature will be 94°F54%The weather Today will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the WSW
14 G 22
Tonight70°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 70°F87%The Weather Tonight will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NW
8 G 10
Tuesday87°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 87°F47%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the NNE
3
Tuesday Night69°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F84%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NE
5
Wednesday85°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 85°F48%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the ESE
7 G 9
Wednesday Night69°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F83%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the ESE
2
Thursday85°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 85°F51%The weather Thursday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the ESE
8 G 10
Thursday Night71°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F84%The Weather Thursday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the E
5
Friday85°Friday's maximum temperature will be 85°F55%The weather Friday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the ENE
6 G 8
Friday Night71°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F91%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NNE
5
Saturday85°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 85°F60%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the ESE
5
Saturday Night71°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F95%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the S
1

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy