NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 4 Miles WNW Quinby SC
Last Update: 9:54 pm EDT Aug 21, 2014




Current Conditions
Florence Regional Airport
Lat: 34.19   Lon: -79.72   Elev: 145.997
Last Update on Aug 21, 11:53 pm EDT

 Humidity: 88 % 
 Wind Speed: S 3 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.05" (1017.2 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 72°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 76°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
76°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 34.25N -79.78W    Elevation: 118 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, August 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3am76°72°88%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
2
Friday, August 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°72°92%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
2 G 3
9am80°72°77%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
3 G 6
12pm92°
(99°)
71°50%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
5 G 7
3pm97°
(103°)
69°40%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
6 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm95°
(101°)
69°43%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
6 G 9
9pm85°
(90°)
71°63%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
3 G 6
12am79°71°75%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
3 G 5
3am77°71°83%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
2 G 3
Saturday, August 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°72°90%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
2 G 3
9am80°73°81%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
3 G 7
12pm90°
(98°)
73°57%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
7 G 11
3pm94°
(102°)
72°48%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
8 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm91°
(99°)
72°54%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
7 G 10
9pm82°
(87°)
73°76%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
5 G 7
12am77°72°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
5 G 7
3am74°72°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
5 G 7
Sunday, August 24

Sunday
50%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:46am
6:46am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 7:57pm
7:57pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°72°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
8 G 11
9am77°73°84%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
11 G 16
12pm85°
(93°)
74°68%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
11 G 13
3pm88°
(94°)
72°60%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
10 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(90°)
72°66%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
10 G 11
9pm78°72°84%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
8
12am74°71°89%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
6 G 7
3am72°69°92%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
6
Monday, August 25


Monday Night
0%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:56pm
7:56pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am71°69°94%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
9am75°70°84%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
10 G 11
12pm83°69°63%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
11 G 13
3pm87°68°53%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
11 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°68°57%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
10 G 11
9pm77°69°76%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
7
12am73°69°86%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
6
3am71°68°91%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
5
Tuesday, August 26

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:47am
6:47am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:55pm
7:55pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°68°93%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
9am74°69°84%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
12pm84°70°63%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
10 G 13
3pm87°68°53%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°69°59%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
9 G 11
9pm78°70°78%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
7 G 8
12am73°69°86%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
5
3am71°68°91%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
5
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight73°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 73°F90%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SSW
2
Friday98°Friday's maximum temperature will be 98°F48%The weather Friday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the WNW
6 G 9
Friday Night75°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 75°F96%The Weather Friday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the N
2 G 3
Saturday95°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 95°F60%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the N
8 G 11
Saturday Night73°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F94%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the E
5 G 7
Sunday88°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 88°F52%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the ENE
10 G 11
Sunday Night69°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F93%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NNE
6
Monday89°Monday's maximum temperature will be 89°F53%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the ENE
11 G 13
Monday Night67°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F93%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the NNE
5
Tuesday89°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 89°F51%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the ENE
10 G 13
Tuesday Night68°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F100%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NNE
5

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy