NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Darlington SC
Last Update: 3:10 pm EDT Sep 22, 2014




Current Conditions
Florence Regional Airport
Lat: 34.19   Lon: -79.72   Elev: 145.997
Last Update on Sep 22, 3:53 pm EDT

 Humidity: 48 % 
 Wind Speed: SE 6 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.02" (1016.4 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 57°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 79°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
78°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.3N -79.86W    Elevation: 167 ft


Today
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Weekly Forecast



Monday, September 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm78°57°47%The weather at 6pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
5
9pm68°56°68%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
3
12am65°56°72%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
3
3am63°55°74%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
6 G 7
Tuesday, September 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am62°55°78%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
8 G 9
9am64°56°77%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
10 G 11
12pm71°56°59%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
11 G 17
3pm74°56°54%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
13 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°56°60%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
11 G 17
9pm63°55°75%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
10 G 16
12am61°53°77%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
3am59°52°78%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
Wednesday, September 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am58°52°81%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
9am61°53°76%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
12pm71°57°61%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
13 G 20
3pm75°59°59%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
14 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm72°60°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
11 G 17
9pm66°60°80%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
10 G 16
12am65°61°87%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
3am63°61°91%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Thursday, September 25

Thursday
30%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 7:09am
7:09am

Thursday Night
30%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 7:14pm
7:14pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am62°61°96%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
9am63°61°94%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
12pm70°62°76%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
9 G 11
3pm73°63°71%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm71°63°76%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
9pm65°63°94%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
12am64°63°97%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
3am63°62°97%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Friday, September 26

Friday
20%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 7:09am
7:09am

Friday Night
20%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 7:12pm
7:12pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am62°61°96%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
9am64°61°89%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
12pm71°61°71%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
9 G 11
3pm74°62°66%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm72°63°72%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
9pm66°63°89%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
12am64°62°92%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
7 G 8
3am63°61°93%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
Saturday, September 27

Saturday
0%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 7:10am
7:10am

Saturday Night
0%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 7:11pm
7:11pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am63°60°92%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
9am65°60°85%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
12pm73°61°65%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
3pm77°61°60%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm75°62°65%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
6 G 7
9pm67°63°86%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
6 G 7
12am65°62°91%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
6 G 7
3am64°62°93%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
6 G 7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight60°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 60°F78%The Weather Tonight will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc Rain20%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the ENE
6 G 7
Tuesday75°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 75°F54%The weather Tuesday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the NE
13 G 20
Tuesday Night56°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 56°F81%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NNE
10 G 13
Wednesday76°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 76°F58%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NNE
14 G 21
Wednesday Night61°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 61°F96%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Thursday76°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 76°F70%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the NNE
8 G 9
Thursday Night62°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 62°F97%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Friday77°Friday's maximum temperature will be 77°F66%The weather Friday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NNE
8 G 9
Friday Night62°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 62°F93%The Weather Friday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NNE
7 G 8
Saturday80°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 80°F59%The weather Saturday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NE
7 G 8
Saturday Night62°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 62°F94%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NE
6 G 7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy