NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 2 Miles NNE Bayshore NC
Last Update: 10:31 pm EDT May 29, 2015




Current Conditions
Wilmington, Wilmington International Airport
Lat: 34.27056   Lon: -77.9025   Elev: 33
Last Update on May 29, 9:53 pm EDT

 Humidity: 76 % 
 Wind Speed: E 5 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.20" (1022.5 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 67°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
A Few Clouds
75°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.32N -77.77W    Elevation: 33 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, May 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12am74°68°81%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
5
3am72°67°82%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
2
Saturday, May 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°66°94%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
1
9am76°66°74%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ESE
7 G 9
12pm81°66°61%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
9 G 13
3pm82°66°58%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
10 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°66°63%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
9 G 14
9pm75°67°74%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
7 G 9
12am72°66°83%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
5 G 6
3am70°67°89%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
3 G 5
Sunday, May 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°67°90%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
2
9am75°67°76%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
2
12pm82°67°61%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
5
3pm82°67°59%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
10 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°68°65%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
10 G 15
9pm76°68°78%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
8 G 11
12am72°68°86%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
8 G 11
3am71°68°90%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
7 G 9
Monday, June 1

Monday
20%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:00am
6:00am

Monday Night
40%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:17pm
8:17pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am71°68°92%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
6 G 7
9am77°68°75%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
5
12pm84°66°56%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
8 G 10
3pm84°66°56%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°67°64%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
8 G 10
9pm74°68°80%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 8
12am71°68°91%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
6
3am69°68°97%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
5
Tuesday, June 2

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:00am
6:00am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:18pm
8:18pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°68°98%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
3
9am75°68°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
3
12pm80°66°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
7 G 8
3pm81°66°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
9 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm78°66°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
9 G 11
9pm73°67°80%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
8 G 10
12am69°67°92%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
8 G 9
3am67°67°98%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
7 G 8
Wednesday, June 3

Wednesday
40%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:00am
6:00am

Wednesday Night
30%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:18pm
8:18pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°66°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
7 G 8
9am72°65°79%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
7 G 9
12pm78°65°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
7 G 9
3pm80°65°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
7 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°65°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
7 G 9
9pm73°65°76%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
6 G 7
12am69°65°88%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
3
3am67°65°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight68°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 68°F94%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the ESE
2
Saturday84°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 84°F58%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SE
10 G 15
Saturday Night68°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F90%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the S
3 G 5
Sunday84°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 84°F59%The weather Sunday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSE
10 G 14
Sunday Night70°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F92%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the S
7 G 9
Monday84°Monday's maximum temperature will be 84°F56%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the S
9 G 11
Monday Night68°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F100%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SSW
5
Tuesday81°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 81°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the E
9 G 10
Tuesday Night67°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F99%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the ESE
7 G 8
Wednesday80°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 80°F60%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NE
7 G 9
Wednesday Night67°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F93%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the ESE
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy