NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 4 Miles NE Fair Bluff NC
Last Update: 8:09 am EST Dec 18, 2014




Current Conditions
Whiteville, Columbus County Municipal Airport
Lat: 34.27278   Lon: -78.715   Elev: 98
Last Update on Dec 18, 8:15 am EST

 Humidity: 77 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.15" 
 Dewpoint: 34°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
41°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.36N -79W    Elevation: 85 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, December 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am44°33°62%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
12pm52°30°43%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
7 G 8
3pm54°29°37%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm47°32°54%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
1
9pm39°33°79%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
1
12am37°31°79%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
1
3am36°29°77%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
1
Friday, December 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am33°28°79%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
2
9am41°29°63%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
5
12pm52°32°46%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
6 G 8
3pm57°34°41%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm48°35°60%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
3
9pm41°35°80%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
2
12am40°35°80%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
3
3am39°34°83%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
3
Saturday, December 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am38°34°86%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
5
9am39°36°88%The weather at 9am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
6 G 8
12pm45°39°79%The weather at 12pm will be RainRainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
7 G 9
3pm48°40°74%The weather at 3pm will be RainRainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm45°
(40°)
41°88%The weather at 6pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
8 G 10
9pm43°
(38°)
41°94%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
8 G 10
12am42°40°92%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
7 G 9
3am41°
(36°)
39°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
7 G 9
Sunday, December 21

Sunday
30%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:18am
7:18am

Sunday Night
30%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 5:09pm
5:09pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am39°
(34°)
38°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
7 G 9
9am42°39°88%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
7 G 9
12pm49°41°74%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
7 G 9
3pm53°42°67%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm47°43°84%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
6 G 8
9pm43°42°96%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
5
12am42°40°95%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
5
3am41°39°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
5
Monday, December 22

Monday
30%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:18am
7:18am

Monday Night
30%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:10pm
5:10pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am40°39°97%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
3
9am43°40°90%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
3
12pm50°42°74%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
3
3pm54°44°68%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm50°44°81%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
1
9pm47°44°90%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
1
12am45°43°92%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
0
3am43°42°93%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
1
Tuesday, December 23

Tuesday
30%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:19am
7:19am

Tuesday Night
50%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:10pm
5:10pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am42°41°99%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
1
9am46°44°91%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
1
12pm55°47°76%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
2
3pm60°50°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm52°51°96%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
3
9pm48°48°100%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
5
12am51°50°99%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
7 G 9
3am50°50°97%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
9 G 11
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today55°Today's maximum temperature will be 55°F37%The weather Today will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the N
3
Tonight32°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 32°F81%The Weather Tonight will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WNW
1
Friday57°Friday's maximum temperature will be 57°F41%The weather Friday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the N
5
Friday Night38°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 38°F86%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NE
3
Saturday48°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 48°F74%The weather Saturday will be RainRain90%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NE
8 G 10
Saturday Night39°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 39°F95%The Weather Saturday Night will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NNE
7 G 9
Sunday53°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 53°F67%The weather Sunday will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NE
6 G 8
Sunday Night40°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 40°F97%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NE
5
Monday54°Monday's maximum temperature will be 54°F68%The weather Monday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the N
2
Monday Night42°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F99%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the NNE
1
Tuesday60°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 60°F70%The weather Tuesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SE
3
Tuesday Night48°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 48°F100%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the S
9 G 11

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy